80

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 80

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

When the end came, the dragon chief actually disregarded his own safety and personally came to this city X far away from A City to inspect and patrol, which was too convincing, and he was simply a model in their army!!

Or Yuan looked at the two soldiers nodding and bowing, not at all the little soldier with the slightest bit of momentum before, and his heart was speechless.

That's an exaggeration...

Holding the officer ID card that Long Zhanye used to smash the soldier before, looking at the photo of the childish teenager on it, or gently hooking the corner of Yuan's mouth.

Long Zhanye in the photo looks only seventeen or eight years old, and he remembers that Long Zhanye said that he entered the military school when he was in his teens... Two or three years actually climbed to the position of chief?

"Zhan Ye, when were you the head of the A City Military Region at that time?" As he spoke, he put Long Zhanye's officer ID back into the hidden pocket inside his coat.

This is a good thing, and it will be of greater use on the way to City A in the future.

"Eighteen." Long Zhanye thought for a while, and then spit out amazing words, with a bright smile on his face, a look of "I'm not very powerful, praise me quickly".

"Uh... Ten, eighteen... That you won't be walking behind to pull the relationship that what... Right? Or in a very, very low voice.

"Hey, honey, you're underestimating me." Nunu mouthed, Long Zhanye expressed super dissatisfaction.

His family's Yuanzi really doesn't know him well, no, he must communicate with Yuanzi well in the future and let Yuanzi know how powerful he is! ! !

"Chief please come in, the commander of the military district is already waiting for you inside." The soldier in charge of leading the way opened the door for the two, and said with a respectful, nervous and favorable expression.

Nodding slightly, his expression was cool, and he was 108,000 miles away from the expression he had just faced or was laughing at in Yuanna.

"Oh my God, it's really you... Dragon Chief!! After the two entered the house, a man in his thirties wearing a straight black military uniform greeted him, and it was obvious that he recognized Long Zhanye: "Please sit down, you have worked this road."

"It's fine." Long Zhanye shook his head, led or sat down, and then motioned for the commander of the military region to sit down: "The safe zone is quite good, I came here this time to tell you about a hidden danger in the safe zone."

"Hidden... Hidden trouble? The commander of the X City Military District froze and said, "The security zone is... On the day the monster appeared, an urgent order came from Area A to quickly set up... And the one who gave the order was Commander Dragon.

"Grandpa." Long Zhanye was slightly stunned, and the corner of his mouth gently hooked a chuckle: "Can the special channel linking the military region still be linked?"

"Yes, but the signal is not strong anymore." The commander of the military district answered honestly.

"Yuanzi, if you tell the commander of the military region about the security risks in the security zone, I will contact my grandfather first." Long Zhanye said to the person next to him.