158

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 158

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Be born again or leap into the abyss verse 158

Title: Reborn or Leaping into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 2078

As long as it is what the battlefield makes him remember, then he remembers it, because he is a good child.

Long Zhanye hugged or walked into an inn with a pipa carving at the door, and then a beautiful woman with a smile and a peach-colored skirt greeted him, and gently bent over the two: "Officer, may I ask whether to hit the tip or stay in the store?" "

Stay there."

"Please come with the slave family."

After Long Zhan Ye and Yu Yuan had a meal, he took a comfortable hot bath, and then lay down on the soft and warm bed and fell asleep comfortably.

Until late at night, a group of people came to the outside of the inn, and the leading man blushed angrily: "Damn, there is definitely something hidden there, otherwise the aura would not be so rich."

"The tracking rat tracked it to Tianyin City with the smell that hovered there, and the smell dissipated." The other person was holding a crystal clear tracking spirit mouse in his hand, his brows tightly wrinkled.

"Hmph, the person who took the treasure away is definitely here, we will stay here today, you let the spirit mouse pay attention to that breath."

"Yes, Senior Brother!"

A group of people also walked into the inn carved with pipas.

The morning sunlight shines in from outside the hidden window door, shining on the comfortable bed, reflecting the two figures lying comfortably on the bed, big black hair and handsome face, one hand around the little man in his arms, the small hand tightly tugging on the man's clothes, the pink face due to sleep and a faint pink, silver hair shimmering in the soft sunlight.

"Hmm..."

A low soft snort sounded, the fan-like feather blinked gently, and the little man who was sleeping suddenly rolled over and sat up, raised his hand to rub his misty sleepy eyes, and yawned a lot.

"Did you get enough sleep?" Long Zhanye had already opened his eyes when the villain moved, and when he looked at the cute movements of Yuan, a spoiled smile appeared in his eyes.

"Uh-huh." Nodded, or moved the little butt in Yuan, and then threw himself on Long Zhanye's body, with a bright smile on his face: "Zhanye, hungry."

"Well, get up then, what does Xiao Yuanzi want to eat?" Holding the round waist of the little man in his arms with one hand, Long Zhanye rolled over and sat up.