76

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 76

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

After the completion of the Naqi Talisman, there was no spontaneous combustion phenomenon like before, and it was obvious that the power contained in the cinnabar was not as strong as the Demon Ant Crystal Nucleus, which made Yu Yuan's heart feel a little curious.

What is the crystal nucleus of the demon ant?

Is it really just because of the substance left over from the burning of his golden fire?

Or is there a secret he doesn't know?

[Yuyu has been pondering writing in the past few days, but the text has not yet reached that stage, if it is written, it will spoil too much information about Yuanzi being attacked by the dragon, ouch, endure it~]

【088】Shopping mall (<>nd change)

Or on the night that Yuan was in space, in addition to drawing a large stack of low-grade, medium, and high-grade talismans, he also found a lot of Taoist knowledge that he didn't understand at all from the book that Zhang Consort gave him, so on the way to the safe zone of X City, what Yuan did the most was to hold the book and read it with relish.

Li Qing, who was attacked and injured by Shen Yueran and rested for two days and jumped alive, saw that he was so fascinated by reading, and also took out the book of his mother's relic to read, but it was full of things that he couldn't understand, but he also remembered these things in his mind, and looked at it and actually saw a little doorway, and he looked at it with relish.

As for Qin Jun and Long Zhanye, who were sunbathed by their lover, they had no choice but to be helpless, the two exchanged cars, and the vigil was also considered to pass the time.

After walking all the way for five days, at sunset, three cars had arrived near City X, full of deserted streets, and zombies scattered between buildings.

"It seems that after entering the city, we can't stay overnight tonight." Qin Jun sat in the back seat and ate dry instant noodles with seasoning, and after glancing outside the car, he slowly spoke.

It is dangerous to encounter a zombie crowd at night in the wild, but if you encounter a zombie siege in the city, it is certain death.

"Let's find a place to stay for one night." Reluctantly spread out an open book, or deftly folded this yellow paper in Yuan's hand.

Soon a lifelike paper crane appeared in the hand of Yuan Yuan, gently squinted and condensed spiritual power into the paper crane, only to see the paper crane in his hand gently waved its wings, and then "boom", the paper crane could not withstand too strong spiritual power and burned.

Failed again.

"There's a mall over there, how about we go there?" Li Qing, who was lying on the window of the car, lit up her eyes and looked at the shopping mall not far away.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu