32

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 32

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

[Ask for collections, ask for branches, ask for comments, relatives don't give strength~]

【040】Go to the garage (ask for branches and ask for collection)

So warm...

How long had he not touched such warmth?

It seems like it's been a long time ...

No one has hugged like this since my mother died, wait, hug?

In the confusion of consciousness, he suddenly thought of something, or when he opened his eyes, he faced a pair of dark and deep eyes.

"Ah..." was instantly startled, or Yuan's whole person jumped up, his fair cheeks were flushed: "You... You...... You, why are you holding me!!

"Dear Yuanzi, what a wrong, you hugged me all night." A low laugh sounded, making people have the illusion of heartbeat, Long Zhanye looked at the child with a red face, and was in a good mood: "Quickly get up and freshen up, eat breakfast, let's go move weapons."

"Hmm." Seeing that Long Zhanye did not make fun of himself, or nodded in Yuan, raised his hand and waved, put the quilt spread on the table into the space, and began to cook breakfast: "Brother Long, what about your car?"

He did not forget that Long Zhanye said that his car was parked in the garage of the military area, and the garage could not be on the second and third floors, then it must be on the first floor or the basement.

Or what Yuan thought, Long Zhanye also thought about it, the sword eyebrows wrinkled slightly, looking out from the window, there were still people shrugging under the window, and the low roar of the zombie's throat was suppressed, making people feel a trace of irritation.

"The tires of the car were damaged, they were sent to the military area the afternoon before yesterday, and zombies began to appear yesterday, and I don't know if they repaired the car for me, if the car is not repaired, it will be troublesome."

"Will Brother Long repair it?" Cooking breakfast in front of the stove or asking in the depths.

"That's a must."

"Then why don't I go down and put the car and the equipment you need into the space and move to the second floor." Came with two bowls of noodles, or said in Yuan.

"Well, good way." Long Zhanye nodded: "The maintenance garage is on the first floor of the opposite building, we can walk over the overpass on the second floor over there, and then go directly downstairs to pick up the car."

"Eun." Or Yuan looked at the zombies walking slowly on the overpass in the distance from the window, and couldn't help frowning: "Brother Long, let's go up to the third floor first to put everything in the arsenal into the space."

Just when cooking breakfast, he moved the food in the canteen and the liquefied gas tank stove into the space, as long as the weapons in the arsenal were put into the space, he and Long Zhanye could go to pick up the car without worries, of course, it was best to come back here after taking the car, and if you were trapped, you don't have to worry.

"Well."

......

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 32

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

After the two had breakfast, they went directly to the third floor to empty the entire arsenal.

Long Zhanye took one of the lighter pistols, reassembled and adjusted, installed a silencer, and then handed it to Yu Yuan.

"Take this, just in case, know how to shoot?"

"I know." Or Yuan nodded, then pulled the safety of the pistol and held it in his hand.

He didn't understand long-range shooting, but a simple shot still couldn't beat him.

And on this road to the garage, he also had to walk without going down the formation, which could ensure the safety of the way back to the cafeteria.

While not knowing the formation, it is too inconvenient to hold a knife at the same time.

"Let's go then." Long Zhanye was carrying a rifle behind his back, and in his hand was holding the long steel knife that he had given him yesterday or in Yuan.

"Good."

The zombies on the second floor have basically been cleared yesterday, plus there is a formation in the abyss, so it is very safe, and there is a small room in front of the overpass leading to the next building, and at this moment the security door of the small room is stuck by an iron bar, it is not difficult to see that there must be zombies behind them, and this iron bar is obviously done by those who fled to the second floor, but they are very unlucky, and in the end they can't escape the fate of becoming zombies.

Long Zhanye glanced at or in the yuan, he nodded gently and stepped forward to take down the iron bar on the handle of the security door, the security door is pushed out, the zombie will not pull the door, only grab the door and hit the door, the person will use the iron bar to jam, it is obviously not reliable when it is so hidden.

As the iron bar was slowly withdrawn, the security door was slowly released to the small room, and suddenly, a black shadow pounced from the inside, and there was a suppressed roar in the throat.

Click——

The silver light flashed, the zombie's head instantly separated from the body, a zombie wearing a green military uniform, the shoulder was bitten bloody zombie fell to the ground, I don't know if it was locked up in this small room for two days, the thick rancid smell is really not ordinary bad smell.

Or Yuan frowned slightly, his hand fell, a peach wood talisman fell on the corpse, and the golden flame burned the zombie, and this zombie did not find the demon ant crystal.

"Yuanzi, I found a problem." Watching the zombies burned by the golden fire disappear, Long Zhanye raised his eyes to look at the one who used three peach wood talismans to lay a formation at the door.

"What?"

"Zombies with demon ant crystals on their heads generally have no scars on their bodies, and those who are bitten and scratched will not have demon ant crystals." Although Long Zhanye has not seen or burned the zombies with golden fire many times, he has carefully noticed it since the balcony and the second floor twice yesterday.

Hearing Long Zhanye's words, he was slightly stunned in Yuan, and then thought carefully: "It seems to be."

"The extinct volcano in City H erupts volcanic ash, and the volcanic ash contains a large number of red ants that can turn people into zombies, if these people happen to be in City H that day, and then they are drilled into the body by red ants, and then spread to different cities, and then the latent ants turn these people into zombies, and then attack others, and the infection begins to spread." Long Zhanye speculated slightly.