113

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 113

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Be born again or leap into the abyss verse 113

Title: Reborn or Leap into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 2913

He has never forgotten the child's original sealing of the poisonous swamp and the spiritual power was exhausted and coma, this time not only sealed the poisonous swamp, but also used spells to resist when being chased by the demon ant colony, and finally sealed the entire village with the boundary, and finally used spiritual power to control the boundary and eliminate the demon ant colony.

And the biggest gain this time is the glass bottle crystal nucleus in Yuan's hand.

"Boss, Xiaobuchi, why are you so afraid of those ants?" Right Nuandong asked curiously.

He saw those ants with red bodies, as far as he knew, those were not carnivorous ants at all, although a large group of people rolled up like waves, but Long Zhanye and Yuan's reaction was too great.

"Those ants are one of the reasons for this apocalyptic zombie infestation." Long Zhanye said slowly.

Although he also felt that this matter was really strange when he heard what Yuan said, he still believed it without hesitation.

"Ants are the cause of human beings turning into zombies!" Zuo Hanyang on the side widened his eyes in surprise, obviously he hadn't thought about this answer at all.

"It's not caused by ants, it's this kind of ant that has an evil qi, and after entering the human body, the evil qi will make humans become zombies." Or Yuan gently stroked the glass bottle, looked at the piercing crystal nucleus inside, and slowly spoke: "Therefore, after the zombie is burned by the rune fire, there will be a crystal nucleus, and the evil qi hidden in the zombie's head can be increased, the zombies in the small village are so powerful, it should be absorbing the evil qi of the poisonous swamp and the demon ant...

"Well, you're tired too, take a good rest first, it will take some time to return to the safe zone." Long Zhanye looked at the children around him whose eyelids were fighting, and the corners of his mouth gently hooked, revealing a spoiled smile.

"Well, wake me up when you get to the safe zone." Yawned, or put the crystal nucleus aside, rolled over, and fell asleep in Long Zhanye's arms.

Today he was really tired.

After nightfall, the armored car finally returned to the safe zone, and after a series of inspections, several people finally entered, and they were in a state of deep sleep on the way or in the yuandu, and when he woke up, it was already more than midnight.