132

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 132

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Be born again or leap into the abyss verse 132

Title: Reborn or Leaping into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 3229

"I'm Lian Xiang, I'm sorry I'm late." Lian Xiang fell beside or Yuan, and his figure turned and condensed the huge Yuan Gong in his body, and entered Yuan's body.

The powerful Buddhist Zen Gong is continuously poured into the body, although it is different from the Taoist spiritual power, but the two are abnormally harmonious, or the spiritual power that was originally over-consumed in the body is quickly replenished and completed, staring at the spiritual power into the body of Long Zhanye, the face of the person in the arms who originally became purple and blue due to the invasion of the body by evil qi actually gradually receded, returning to the pale due to excessive blood loss.

"My Buddhist Zen Gong is incompatible with your Taoist Gong, the only thing that can be done is this, you now lock the evil qi that invades the body in one place, we will find another safe place, and then make plans." Lian Xiang said lightly, with a drop of crystal sweat on his face, it was enough to see how hurried he was before, and at this moment, he was staring at the injection of Yuan Gong, allowing his Yuan Gong to fuse with the Dao Yuan spiritual power of the abyss, and if he was a little careless, both of them might break their meridians.

"Hmm." Although he didn't know much about Taoist Buddha Sword Gong and the Yuan Gong, he also knew that what the other party did for himself was risking his life, quickly sealing with one hand, and drawing spells in the air.

"Wishful thinking, neither of you can escape!!" Cheng Mingcheng let out a furious, drove the evil qi in his body, and once again rushed in the direction of Yuan and Lian.

"Fohua, Flowing Shadow!!" Lian raised her voice in a crisp voice.

The golden sword inserted in the ground spiraled up, and the flowing shadow did not know when it turned into a silver sword again, and the two swords of one gold and one silver swirled into a dazzling light to attack Cheng Mingcheng.

"Ah--"

With a harsh cry full of pain, the golden sword removed Cheng Mingcheng's hands, and the silver sword pierced straight into the eye socket.

......

[164] Dragon Pond Dragon Ball The appearance of Lian Xiang repelled Cheng Mingcheng, and the zombie evil qi in Long Zhanye's body was temporarily suppressed, but if he returned to the safe zone like this, it would only cause chaos in the safe zone, so at