23

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 23

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

The miserable voice sounded from time to time, how many fresh lives turned into a corpse in the next moment, or Yuan Jiang saw this bloody scene after scene on the street, his eyes were cold, and then he left the bed.

Today is March 21, 2012, and there should be more than 20 days before the end of the world, but now there are already zombies all over the streets.

What the hell is going on here?

Could it be that the advance of the end times has something to do with his rebirth?

Yes, from the moment he was reborn, everything began to change, he signed the contract for the distribution of the inheritance, he had space, he stored supplies... Everything is different from the previous life.

Bang bang bang --

Just when Yuan was pondering, there was a crashing sound outside the closed door of the house, one after another, very regular, if it was not the end times, such a sound might make people feel that someone was knocking outside, but now...

Or Yuan Ke would not be naïve to think that someone was knocking on the door, his hand moved slightly, and a large steel knife had already appeared in his hand, don't look at him in addition to running around this year, storing materials, that is, drawing talisman cultivation, and the body full of spiritual power has long been much stronger and more powerful than before.

And with his food full of space, he can also avoid the zombies and demon ants of the end times to find a sparsely populated place to directly enter the space to live, but such a day is not what he wants, and the demon ant crystal nucleus in the zombie's head is still an important material for his talismans.

Holding a knife in one hand, he glanced out from the cat's eye on the door, there was a blue face outside the door, his eyes were dull, his neck was like going to go, and the bloody zombie kept banging on the door of his house, fortunately, there was an iron door outside the door of the house, otherwise he really couldn't help the indomitable impact of this zombie.

Or Yuan held a large steel knife in his right hand, his left hand moved, the dragon pattern hovering on his left wrist flashed, the dragon bone fairy pen appeared in his hand, he threw two peach wood talismans (note) on both sides of the doorway, held the pen in his left hand to condense mana, and drew a spell on the ground, with the final sealing of the pen, the two peach wood talismans and the incantation drawn on the ground with the dragon bone fairy pen stained with the water of the Nine Dragon Immortal Dew Pool were combined to draw a forbidden demon array.

Then Or Yuan opened the door and pushed open the iron door outside, and the zombie who saw the living at the door instantly became excited, and at the moment the iron door opened, he was already anxious to pounce on or Yuan.

Who knew that as soon as he stepped on the door, he directly stepped on the underground forbidden demon array, and the whole zombie swayed back and forth like a convulsion.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 23

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

Or a treacherous smile on the corner of Yuan's mouth, standing on the side and raising a big steel knife to accurately cut off the zombie's head.

As the zombie fell, he took out a piece of peach wood talisman from the space and lit it with spiritual power, bounced it on the zombie's body, and the golden flame burned up.

[Note: In order to distinguish between peach wood pieces (round) and peach wood (rectangular) peach wood pieces talismans, use "pieces", and peach wood talismans use "pieces". 】

【030】Decided to leave (Long Xiao Attack Laiya)

As Yuan thought, this layer is not only the zombie that just hit the door of his house, just a series of movements, soon attracted several zombies, but because the door is not wide, only two zombies can be walked in each time, and the door ground let or draw a forbidden demon array, the zombies were trapped there to smoke, he solved the two zombies with a knife and fell, the rune fire on the ground was not burned out, and the two beheaded zombies were engulfed by the golden fire as soon as they fell.

The early zombies did not know how to go up and downstairs, so he was not afraid of this group of zombies coming to him endlessly, as far as he understood, this floor is only seven or eight households, even if all become zombies, it is only fifty or sixty people, it doesn't take a long time, the zombies on this floor should also be cooked by him.

Two hours, finally no zombies appeared, or after waiting for the golden fire to burn the corpses of the zombies, he squatted down to check how many demon ants there were, according to the number he just cut and counted, at least fifty zombies, then there must be fifty demon ant crystal nuclei in the place, but he swept over, and there were only so many seven scattered on the ground.

Only seven demon ant crystal nuclei... Aren't all zombie heads with the presence of demon ants?

His eyebrows frowned slightly, or he put the few rice grain-sized demon ant crystal nuclei into the glass bottle.

In that case, he can't stay in this room all the time, and if he wants to find more demon ant crystal nuclei, he can only take the initiative to go out to find zombies.

And as time goes by, the zombie will gradually begin to know how to go upstairs and downstairs, and his sense of hearing and smell will become sharper, and when the time comes, the talisman in his hand will be insufficient, and he may be trapped here.

With such an idea, or Yuan has no intention of staying here, taking advantage of the fact that the zombie activity is not strong now, he still leaves here first, and then changes to kill the zombie demon ant crystal nucleus while walking, anyway, he has space, even if he goes to the wilderness, he is not afraid of sleeping in the wilderness.

Inside the rental house, or in the abyss there was no need to put anything, there was no need to clean up, he directly took the long knife and walked down the stairs, he would not be so stupid to take the elevator, in the last days, the elevator is a very dangerous thing, if there is a failure trapped inside, it is called the sky should not be called ineffective.