85

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 85

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

The child's shy appearance is so cute, if it were not for the two "spectators" in the car, he would definitely pounce and tease him fiercely.

S City, the cities and towns that several people saw all the way before are all over the place, and the zombies wandering on the streets, after more than a month of wind and sun, have long been not as brightly dressed as at the beginning, dressed in rags, tattered and dirty cloth hanging on the body, gently floating with the wandering action.

"Wow, look at how raging that zombie is wearing, at least there is E." The off-road vehicle drove by the street, and Li Qing, who was lying on the window, suddenly lit up his eyes, pointing to a female zombie with a bloody bite mark on his right arm, red fruit on it, and wearing a lace inside.

The other three people outside the car looked in the direction pointed by Li Qing, Qin Jun's face instantly darkened, Long Zhanye laughed lowly, or the corner of Yuan's mouth twitched slightly.

"Xiaoqing, I really didn't think that you were like this... Heavy taste. Or teased in the voice.

But looking at the female zombie before and after, if it was before the end of the world, it would definitely be a beautiful scenery, but unfortunately now the skin is cracked and purple blue, coupled with the appearance of this TX Lu R really makes people feel poured into the appetite.

"Qin Jun, it seems that you haven't fed Xiao Qing, otherwise how could he still see the beautiful zombie so excited!!" The corner of Long Zhanye's mouth hooked a sly smile, and he slowly spoke.

"Ah-" Hearing this, Li Qing screamed: "Brother Long, don't talk nonsense!!"

Qin Jun looked at Li Qing, narrowed his eyes slightly, stepped on the accelerator, and the off-road vehicle quickly rushed forward.

Li Qing's face turned blue because he knew that Qin Jun was angry!!

After the beautiful zombie incident before, Li Qing finally obediently did not dare to look around, for fear that he would make a big shout about what he saw and provoke Qin Jun, and he would have to eat and leave after waiting for him.

"That was... School.

Li Qing did not make a sound, this time it was Yuan Yuan, sitting in the back seat, he looked out the window of the car to the approaching school.

When he was reborn, he was still in his second year of high school, and then he directly forgot about the school when he was worried about preparing for the end of the world, and now looking at the familiar campus in front of him, a strange feeling floated in his heart.

"Yes, Obuchi, you haven't graduated from high school yet, and then you disappeared, the class supervisor and classmates were looking for you crazy at that time, and many classmates thought that it was the woman in your family who made you wrong." Li Qing also turned his face to look out of the car, and then slowly spoke.

"Oh, what can that woman do to me." He laughed lowly, or looked at the driver's seat and slowly spoke: "Qin Jun, stop at the school gate, let's go to the school for one night today."