39

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 39

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

Or Yuan knew that Fa Xiao was not the biological child of Mrs. Li next door, but the illegitimate son born to Director Li and his mistress, so Li Qing was ridiculed and bullied since she was a child.

When he was three years old, he saw him being pushed down and his knees were bloody in Xiaoshachi, a park in a residential area, or Yuan's mother led him for a walk in a small park, and when he saw it, he took Li Qing home to bandage him, and since then he and Li Qing have become good friends.

Later, or on the day of Yuan's mother's death, or Yuan was faintly crying, and Li Qing was crying, crying worse than his son, and then either the father welcomed his mistress and illegitimate son, or Yuan smashed the house in anger, and then ran away from home in the downpour, it was Li Qing who looked for him all night in the rain, and finally the fever reached 39 degrees, and since then the friendship between them has deepened.

He moved out or lived outside, Li Qing came to his rental house from time to time to find him to play online games, dragged him out to play, met a lot of pig friends and dog friends, and would also pull him to review his homework together when he was close to the exam...

Or Yuan would often think that if after his mother died, his father welcomed his mistress and illegitimate son, he would definitely go crazy without Li Qing.

"Let's go, I'll go talk to Brother Long, take it and eat as you go." Tuck the steamed bun into Li Qing's arms, or get up and walk out.

Or Yuan has not seen Li Qing's biological mother with his own eyes, only from the photos that Li Qing put in the room, he is not outstanding, his body is slender, and Li Qing's beauty and delicate are completely different, Li Qing's appearance is more like his father with excellent appearance, but his facial features are softer, and his figure is like his mother, very slender.

He knew since he was a child that Li Qing did not like the Li family, but Mrs. Li could not give birth, so he would tolerate Director Li taking Li Qing to the Li family, and for his biological mother, Li Qing was always particularly dependent, and he spoke to his biological mother on the phone almost once a day, so since he was a child, he would make fun of Li Qing to report to the teacher every day.

Hearing Yi Yuan's words, looking at his back as he walked out, Li Qing showed a smile on his face, and quickly followed with the steamed bun in his hand.

"Brother Long." Walking out of the corridor, or in the yuan, he saw that Long Zhanye had adjusted the pistols and loaded them with magazines.

"Well." Long Zhanye nodded, took two pistols and handed them to him: "I have adjusted this pistol, and it feels quite good."

Or Yuan took the pistol and handed one of them to Li Qing behind him, but he was startled, obviously he had never received a pistol.

"Brother Long, Xiaoqing's mother is still at home, so..."

"Well, I'm getting rusty here, and it's time to get out and about." Long Zhanye hooked the corner of his mouth at him, and his gaze fell on Li Qing: "Hello, I am Long Zhanye."

Listening to Long Zhanye's words, Li Qing's eyes shone and he smiled: "Hello, I'm Li Qing, Brother Long, thank you."

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 39

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

Li Qing followed or called Long Zhanye as Brother Long.

"Brother Long, let's leave here, what about the few people who are tied?" Or Yuan's gaze looked at the room where the eight people were closed, and there was a cold brilliance in his eyes.

Reaching out and rubbing or rubbing the hair of the yuan, the corners of Long Zhanye's mouth gently hooked: "You go and put away the formation on the second floor, just used a detonator to blow up the zombies below, the movement is so big, I don't think you need to do it, those zombie brothers attracted by the explosion will treat them well for us."

"Well, that's what I said." Or Yuan nodded, and began to put away the formation laid down on the second floor.

After experiencing the end of his previous life, he knew that sometimes he must be ruthless, in the last life, all ethical principles are waste, and the darkness of human nature will gradually emerge.

Or Yuan doesn't care about killing people, but he is not a ruthless person, and when he can not take action himself, he still does not want to take the lives of others with his own hands.

Although these people are not good people, but now they are tied hands and feet, the door is still locked, it must take a lot of effort to break the rope and open the locked door, this time is enough for those who are attracted to the zombies to surround the entire base, and the further back, the more flexible the zombies' movements, there is no formation barrier, it is not difficult to climb to the second floor, so these people are finally either gnawed by the zombies or trapped here.

【047】Leaving the military area (asking for collection, asking for branches)

The three of them left the military district building together, and the group of people had already cleaned up the zombies when they entered the door, so there were no zombies along the way, and after leaving the building, or in Yuan, they saw several large trucks parked outside the building, as well as a very beautiful black off-road vehicle.

"This car is good." Long Zhanye raised his hand and patted the car: "Produced by the original factory, not transformed."

The implication is that it won't be very durable, but it's better than nothing.

"Xiao Qing get in the car first, I'll go see what is on this truck." Or Yuan waved at Li Qing and walked towards a large truck, Long Zhanye followed behind him with a pistol.

Li Qing pulled the car door and sat in the back seat, lying on the window to look at the person who pulled the car door, and said: "Why don't you drive these trucks away together?"

"The van is bulky and the target is too big." Pull open the door of the truck, or flash your eyes and climb in.

Soon came out again, holding two large boxes of instant noodles and some snacks towards the off-road vehicle, Li Qing is a striking child, immediately pulled the car door to let him put things in the car.