102

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 102

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

In the previous life, when the end times first came, the person who suddenly appeared in front of him was eaten by zombies and died, or he thought that he would meet Zhou Huijiao in S City, but he didn't expect to meet this person at all.

Sure enough, his rebirth triggered the butterfly effect, the end of the world came early, and some people who should have died are still alive now...

"How? See me so shocked? Is it because I will die in such an environment, or because I am limp or blind. The man looked surprised and let out a low laugh, as if he had seen something that made him feel funny.

Or Yuan looked at the man and said lightly: "It really surprised me to see you, but... Shouldn't you explain what you mean by this, there are old and young, boyfriends and girls and two seriously injured patients (Zhou Xingfeng, Wen Bin), it's not good to be scared.

"It's not a big deal, my brother suddenly disappeared, my mother misses you a lot... So I saw you on the street in a car passing by, so I followed, of course, by the way, and took these people to my base as guests. As he spoke, the lame boy slowly took down the leather whip hanging from his waist.

"But I'm not interested in you or your mother at all." Or Yuan's face sank, and without hesitation, he took out his pistol and pointed it straight at the teenager: "Give you a chance, get out."

"Yuanzi." Long Zhanye, who was standing beside Yuan or Yuan, had already taken out his gun and pointed it at those people the moment Yuan took out his pistol.

"I'll explain it to you after these people leave." After saying it lightly, or no longer saying anything in the yuan.

Long Zhanye also knew that now was not the time to ask these things, and he squinted gently at the thugs who jumped down from the earthmoving cart and held knives and steel pipes.

He has a gun in his hand, and although there are many people on the other side, there is no fear without a gun.

"Oh, there are a lot of people with guns, brother... It seems that I am going to use tough means to ask you to go back!! The man's blind eyes narrowed slightly, pulling the blind eye with a terrifying scar on the other side, which looked very terrifying.

The moment he spoke, he quickly thought about either Yuan rushing over, and Yuan brandishing a leather whip towards his young man, without hesitation to hook the trigger.

Boom --

As the gun sounded, the bullet shot out quickly, however, the next touch shocked everyone present, only to see a smug smile on the corner of the teenager's mouth, the long braided in his hand, the cyan light appeared, and the bullet that should have fallen on the boy's shoulder actually stopped in front of him, as if something blocked the bullet.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 102

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

The moment the bullet landed, the leather whip swung by the boy's hand had already fallen.

"Fumiko be careful!!"

Long Zhanye's reaction was extremely fast, reluctantly pounced, holding or dodging next to the abyss, the leather whip hit the air from the side and then fell to the ground, and the cement was shattered in an instant!!

Bang bang bang --

Three shots rang out in a row, it was a bullet fired by Qin Jun, but as in the case before Yuan Yuan, when the bullet was about to hit the young man, it was blocked by an invisible force.

"Stupid, do you think that with a pistol you can withstand my power, give it to me, don't let any of them go!!" The boy shouted at those who followed, and then looked in the direction of Yuan: "This person is handed over to me!!"

For a moment, the originally quiet and peaceful school was in chaos, and the screams and screams of women and female students were intertwined.

The young man's challenge, or in Yuan, of course, took the battle post, although I don't know what strength the other party has to resist bullets, but since the pistol is useless, then why not use a fist in the middle, to fight, follow Long Zhanye for a while, and also consult with him about fist and foot kung fu or Yuan is not lost at all.

The reaction was extremely fast and quickly dodged the leather whip wielded by the opponent, or quickly punched in the yuan, but the other party had already prepared, and the figure deftly flashed to the side, easily dodging his fist.

Among the survivors of the school, a large part of them are women and female students, so when facing a large group of thugs rushing in, they will only be afraid of screaming, in the last days, they are not afraid of the zombie monster with stiff action, on the contrary, they are more afraid of people, women's fear, but the men are not necessarily afraid, pick up the long stick steel pipe on the side and greet it.

The gun is useless to the teenager who fights with or in the abyss, but it is absolutely useful to others, raise the gun and shoot, quickly and neatly solve the thug who rushed to the front, the figure was already greeted in an instant, the punch directly hit a person's chin and instantly knocked the person out, reluctantly turned around and swept the thug who pounced on him to the ground, and at the same time snatched the long knife from the man's hand.

"Yuanzi!!" With a shout, the long knife that had just been taken was thrown in the direction of the abyss.

The young man who fought or heard the voice of Long Zhanye instantly swept his eyes to look at the long steel knife that quickly flew towards him, and he stepped on the ground, and the figure quickly sounded the long knife and pounced, and the moment his hand successfully held the handle of the knife, the blade was already rolled up by the long whip.

"I won't let you get your hands on it so easily, or in the abyss... Today, I'm going to make you pay everything... If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be where I am now!! The young man's voice became extremely fierce, and carried a strong murderous aura: "Let you see, how powerful the power I exchanged for one eye and one leg is, haha..."

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

Hot search push link: All become goddess husbands, who wants a superstar system This actor just wants to verify I forced the president Wen heroine to blacken [Baiyang, Yin Qingyun] Sick brother has a bad heart for me Rental Lover [ABO] [Qin Zhizhou, Qiao Ran] My ex-boyfriend fell on me after amnesia Bumped out of the dirt mischief [ Tang Yuzhi, Chi Yunzheng] I came for your soul After amnesia! Become a big guy in the palm of the coquette [Qin Su, Lu Xing] The alpha who arrived lost his memory [Lancang, Jianghuai].

Links: Jin Yong's novel Gulong novel Liang Yusheng's novel Wen Rui'an novel Yanmei pure love light novel sports novel historical novel military novel realistic novel The wife is on, honey pet! This earth is a little fierce Transcendent Dawn Look at the present dynasty Spiritual energy is compelling Fake Prince Since 1983 Start a business, Xueba-sama, I killed myself The Great Immortal Venerable of the City Rebirth <> Taming Tales Boundless Dragon City The sword comes from the sky Within walking distance of the enemy country Find the Immortal Road The fierce beasts of the heavens