172

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Lingering in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leaping into the Abyss > Section 172

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Born again or leap into the abyss verse 172

Title: Reborn or Leaping into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 2767

"Good."

As everyone stepped into the enchantment range, they released their spirit beast mounts and magic weapons and left quickly.

Or the wind speed cat that released space in the Yuan and Long Zhan Ye, Lu'er summoned a two-meter-long purple jade flute, rolled over and jumped on, thinking of a quick departure in the northeast.

And several people did not notice at all, at the same time that they summoned the wind speed cat, in a place in the territory, a crystal clear little spirit mouse suddenly raised its tail and squeaked.

"Senior brother, the spirit rat has a reaction and found the target!!"

"What?"

"Although I don't know what it is, what can be sensed by the spirit mouse must be our former prey, chase!!"

Seven or eight people quickly turned their heads and rushed in one direction under the guidance of the spirit mouse.

Running wildly all the way, the wind speed cat stretched out its limbs, deftly running between the trees, followed by Lu'er who sat on the jade flute on his side, and after leaving the entrance of the enchantment for a long time, the three repeatedly confirmed that no one followed behind and stopped in search of a place.

"Let's start here." Long Zhanye holds or jumps off the back of the Wind Speed Cat, and then puts the Wind Speed Cat away.

Lu'er was still sitting on the jade flute and nodded gently: "Sir, is what you said before entering the enchantment true?" The place seems calm, but the hidden dangers are very.

"Dangerous is also the safest, if you continue to stay in the Daomen, once Yuanzi's identity is discovered, it will cause unnecessary trouble... You also know that neither the Upper Immortal Realm nor the Cultivation Realm will allow me, and Tianqizi has long died under the snowy peak because of my tiredness... We all belong to people who don't exist. Long Zhanye held Yuan's hand tightly and gently spoke.

"Lu'er, I know that you and Fanyin care about us, whether or not I have recovered my memory, I know that I have never regretted choosing him." Holding Long Zhanye's hand back, the expression on Yuan's face was extremely firm.

"Hey, since you said so, then I will not persuade anymore, the palace master just knows that you may do this, so he sent me here, and of course, by the way, to find some spirit grass." Saying that, with a shake in his hand, a piece of parchment appeared in his hand.