136

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 136

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Be born again or leap into the abyss verse 136

Title: Reborn or Leap into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 3065

"It's just the master's body." The childish and crisp voice suddenly sounded, and a little boy with white hair and white robes appeared at the mouth of the cave, his expression was still stinky, but an indescribable sadness could be clearly seen in his eyes.

Since Long Zhanye entered the space, the stream shadow did not know where to hide, and at this moment, the sudden appearance, coupled with the sudden change in body shape, made Yu Yuan feel a trace of surprise.

"Stream... Shadow.

"Thousands of years ago, the master jumped from the Snow Heavenly Peak of the Cultivation Realm and accidentally fell into the human realm, but unexpectedly encountered the demon calamity, when the master calculated that his heavenly thunder calamity was coming, he sealed me in the sword and gave it to the messenger of the town to guard the reincarnation, as a soul calmer, and finally exhausted the true yuan, sealed the demon, but could not withstand the heavenly thunder calamity and fell, I met the master's yuan baby from the first time, that is, you... I knew that the master's body was sealed here..."

"So it is." After listening to Liuying's words, or Yuchiya finally understood what kind of things he had encountered in his previous life, he reached out and hugged Liuying into his arms, and then said softly: "Although my ability is too weak compared to Tianqizi, I will love you like Tianqizi."

"Master..." Ryukage's eyes lit up, and he threw himself into Yuan's arms, and then pouted and kissed him on the cheek.

Seeing that the tender little mouth was about to kiss the white jade-like cheek, a palm suddenly stretched out, and then blocked the mouth of the flowing shadow, Long Zhanye hugged Yu Yuan into his arms with a gloomy face.

"Little ghost, he's mine!!"

"Abominable evil dragon, the master is..."

Just when the stream shadow was about to pounce because of Long Zhanye's sudden move, he saw Long Zhanye suddenly stretch out a finger to his forehead, and the little man fell straight to the ground.

"Streaming!!"

"It's okay, Midori dragged him out."

As Long Zhanye's faint voice sounded, Green Er jumped in from outside the cave, saluted the two respectfully, and then quickly left with the shadow on his shoulder.