161

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 161

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Born again or leaping into the abyss verse 161

Title: Reborn or Leap into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 3554

Long Zhanye took Yuan into the house and after eating with him, he began to explain to him what was next.

"Xiao Yuanzi, obedient, what I will tell you later, you must remember it well, do you know?" Crouching in front of or Yuan, Long Zhanye's expression was extremely serious.

"Uh-huh, I'll remember." Two months of cultivation, or a layer of immaturity in the abyss, compared to the previous innocence and liveliness, now it is a lot more stable.

Looking at the warm light flashing in the villain's eyes and the smile at the corner of his mouth, Long Zhanye couldn't help but kiss his forehead: "First of all, Xiao Yuanzi learned the immortal secret code This matter cannot be known by others, and of course he cannot play the piano in front of others."

"Well, I don't tell others, nor do I play the piano for others, only for the battlefield." Reach out and hug his shoulder, or say with a serious expression.

"Well, there is also that from tomorrow, several sects will recruit disciples in Spirit Vulture Mountain, and I will take you to Spirit Vulture Mountain and send you to the Dao Gate, where you will cultivate the Dao Law well..."

Long Zhanye's words were not finished, he was grabbed fiercely by the little man's hand, Long Zhanye raised his face to the little guy with a pair of watery eyes, only to see the little man flattened his mouth, looking at him pitifully: "Enter that gate, is the war field also together?" The

hand slowly raised, Long Zhanye looked at the villain looking like he was about to cry, and there was a trace of reluctance in his heart, and his handsome face came close and kissed him lightly on the lips, "I can't go together, because it's not there..."

"Whew... I don't want it, don't want me..." Throw yourself into that familiar warm embrace, or cry out in the depths, because the little one feels like he is going to be abandoned.

"Little fool, what a stupid thing to say, how can I be willing not to want you." Holding the little guy who was crying, Long Zhanye let out a low laugh: "You have to remember well, no matter what happens, I will definitely not want you, because Xiao Yuanzi is my everything, more important than anything!"

"But... But what kind of gate are you going to send me in..." the little man said, tears fell down his eyes again, he really didn't look ordinary pitiful, and his little hand tightly tugged at Long Zhanye's clothes.