142

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 142

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Born again or leaping into the abyss verse 142

Title: Reborn or Leaping into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 3047

The first to get off the car was Lian Xiang, glanced at the crowd, looked up at the sky above the medical building was covered with dark clouds, frowned tightly, turned to Li Qing and Mo Junfan in the car and spoke.

"Don't enter the building, the thunder and thunder are coming, go to the military aircraft building to gather the soldiers and disperse everyone around the building." After that, with a foot on the body, Lian leaped into the air, and after a few drops on the shoulders of the crowd, she quickly sneaked into the building.

When Lian Xiang entered the medical building, she felt an icy chill rushing over her face.

Fortunately, the medical building in this military region was full of soldiers from the military region, and the staff were all military doctors, so the evacuation was particularly fast, and Lian Xiang was already empty when she entered the building.

The coercion of the evil dragon is very powerful, but it is clear that this is just the breath emitted by the coercion, Lian Xiangxin condensed the Buddha Gong in his body, and the golden light of his body flashed, driving the biting cold out of the body, and then walked towards the emergency room.

Pushing open the door of the emergency room, the instruments inside are still running, Qin Jun's back is glued to a green child, the child's body emits a bright green light, so that he is not enough to be frozen to death by Long Wei's ice, and Qin Jun's psychological quality is really excellent, at this moment still lying on the operating table or doing emergency treatment.

Long Zhanye was running his own Yuan Gong, pouring into or in Yuan's body endlessly, suppressing the curse on the short knife and activating it again, and from his slightly anxious expression, it could be seen that the curse was suppressed but the situation in Yuan was very dangerous.

Lian Xiang's eyes were cold, and he knew the current situation in an instant, raised his foot and rubbed forward, walked to the operating table, the golden lotus '' '' word print spread rapidly, the original cold chill of the emergency room was replaced by a warm golden light, and his lips muttered French, driving the inner element in the body to condense in the palm, and from the chest of Yuan's chest endlessly poured into his body.

"Qin Jun!" Long Zhanye drank lowly, black scales of the palm flowing with black light emerged, golden light flashed in his eyes, held the handle of the short knife, and slowly pulled out the short knife.