21

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 21

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

He knows that in the last days, the poisonous gas swamp, bloodthirsty demon ants, zombies are the greatest threat to humans, and he also knows that this demon ant will burrow into the body of zombies.

But...... He never knew that the demon ant would turn into this crystal nucleus, this zombie was obviously just formed, and the place where the crystal nucleus according to the shape of this demon ant fell was the head of the zombie.

The volcano near G City before erupted volcanic ash, and those volcanic ashes contained demon ants... Could it be that this demon ant has something to do with zombies?

Well...... It's like thinking so.

With a slight movement of his left hand, a glass bottle large for a milk powder jar appeared, this jar used to be used by her mother to hold coins, but then the coins ran out and the jar was empty, and he just brought it out when he left home, or put the crystal nucleus into the bottle in Yuan, and for safety, he also pasted a peach wood talisman engraved with an evil repelling spell.

Although he didn't know the substances contained in this crystal nucleus, he always felt that he might learn something from it in the future.

【027】Xianlu Xian Pen crystal nucleus

After knowing that there are zombies appearing, or knowing that he directly has to hurry up and prepare more talismans, peach wood talismans have a strong lethality on zombies, and even the terrifying bloodthirsty demon ant was burned to death, which means that he only has peach wood talismans in his body, so he doesn't have to be afraid of these things.

After returning to the house, or feeding his stomach, he got into the space, prepared the peach wood chips and peach wood cards, and was ready to start carving the talisman.

There are some or Tianqi left behind a variety of runes and formations in the bamboo house of the space, as well as a set of very exquisite carving tools, he found it out and practiced for a long time to carve a complete rune, the runes behind the first layer of the secret book he can understand, or the spell books left by Tianqi, there are many that he can't understand at all, not that he can't understand the words above, but he can understand the words but don't understand how to carve them at all, even if they are carved according to the spells above, it is also a waste.

Therefore, if he thought about it, these might be more advanced talismans, and he couldn't understand it because his current cultivation was too low and his spiritual power was not enough.

Since breaking through the first layer of exercises, in addition to learning the talismans that appeared in his mind while meditating, he also understood a set of formations in those talismans left by Tianqi, so he had more of his own ideas.

Therefore, this time, let's try the newly learned spells and formations.

Take out the delicate set of carving tools, or sit cross-legged at the low bamboo table, take a deep breath, begin to concentrate your mind, pick up a blank mahogany card and about to go under the knife.

Who knew that when the carving knife touched the peach wood card, a strange force bounced back from the peach wood card, or the carving knife held by Yuan in his hand was instantly ejected and flew out, and it was turned a few times and inserted into the floor, which is enough to see how great this rebound force is.

This...... What's going on?

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 21

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

Or Yuan was startled, and then took the carving knife back a few times, and took it the same, which made him completely confused.

"Without a carving knife, how can I draw talismans?" Involuntarily muttering in a low voice, he looked at the carving knife in his hand with a puzzled face.

At this moment, the silver dragon pattern hovering on his left hand flashed a faint silver light, and soon a dragon pattern white jade pen barrel white brush appeared on his hand, not the family heirloom of their or the family-what else was the dragon bone fairy pen?

Looking at the dragon bone fairy pen that suddenly appeared in his hand, or he was slightly stunned in Yuan, he immediately thought of something.

You can't use a carving knife, and the keel fairy pen appears in the hand, which means that the talisman cannot be engraved but painted.

"So what exactly are you going to use to draw? Taoist talismans should use rooster blood cinnabar these... This now wants me to go there to get blood cinnabar? Even if some people buy it, those things cannot be real goods. "That's okay, or I'm going to worry again."

Tick -

Suddenly, a drop of water sounded, and soon, a drop of water from the familiar Nine Dragon Immortal Dew Pool flew in outside the door, and I saw that the drop of water shining with silver light slowly circled around him, and then flew towards the glass bottle containing the crystal nucleus of the demon ant on the low bamboo table, and circled around the glass bottle.

Seeing this, or Yuan was slightly stunned, looked at it for a moment, and seemed to understand the meaning of this droplet.

After rummaging in the room for a while, he finally asked him to turn out a ceramic saucer, or pour the demon ant crystal nucleus on the plate in Yuan, only to see the Nine Dragon Immortal Dew floating in the air dripping on the demon ant crystal nucleus.

The silver brilliance of the water droplets flickered, and the crystal nucleus of the demon ant was gradually dissolved, and then turned into a drop of red with silver light, which seemed to be extruded pigment from the appearance.

Did he want him to draw runes with this thing?

Look at the keel fairy pen in your hand, look at that lump, uh, is a drop of red matter, or decide to give it a try.

【028】Crystal use

The whiteness of the Dragon Bone Immortal Pen fell on the red substance made of the Demon Ant Crystal and the Nine Dragon Immortal Dew droplet, and I saw a faint silver light on the tip of the nose, or I felt a strong spiritual power coming from the tip of the pen.

Or Yuan's heart was slightly excited, but he still condensed his mind and took a peach wood card and began to draw a newly learned spell.