63

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 63

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"Brother Long, the zombies are rushing towards you, don't hurry up and open your arms." The corner of Qin Jun's mouth hooked and teased.

"Well, that's a must!" Long Zhanye nodded.

One hand into the camouflage jacket, the submachine gun appeared in the hand, in the zombie group rushed or five meters away from the ring laid by the abyss, then hooked the trigger, the bullets of the machine gun shot out quickly, and the rushing zombies fell down row by row.

Long Zhanye is using a submachine gun, which is almost the accuracy of a bullet that must be shot in the head, looking at Yuan and Qin Jun and the two are amazed.

The two also took out machine guns in unison and began to strafe the zombies.

【071】Saving people (<>) Ask for collection of branches, two more

The shooting speed of the machine gun is extremely fast, although the accuracy of Yuan and Qin Jun is not as high as that of the dragon battle field, but half an hour later, the corpses of zombies are already poured three meters away from the enchantment, and after the zombies surging from behind are hindered by the corpses, they continue to climb through the obstacles with perseverance and continue to pounce on the three.

"Yuanzi, it's up to you." Long Zhanye said as he collected the gun, and then changed a shuttle of bullets.

Because there are too many zombie corpses piled up in front, and there is an endless stream of zombies behind, you can only let or burn some of the corpses with golden fire in the yuan.

Or Yuan is a smart person, of course, he knows what Long Zhanye wants to express, with a wave of his left hand, three pieces of peach wood talismans appear on his hand, condensing spiritual power to ignite the peach wood talismans, slender fingertips flick, three pieces of peach wood talismans shot at the zombie corpses three meters away in turn, and the golden fire spread rapidly.

The golden flame seemed to have a special restraining effect on the zombies, and I saw that the zombie group that was still swarming a moment ago roared and spread outward at the moment the golden flame burned, and did not dare to approach at all.

"These things seem to instinctively know which gold fires can burn them down." Qin Jun said lightly, and also began to replace the bullets.

Then, watching the zombie group gradually disperse, and then wandering around, some even bypassing the golden fire towards them.

"Golden fire comes from my spiritual power, and my spiritual power is transformed by absorbing the purest spiritual energy between heaven and earth, and zombies should belong to a kind of low-level monsters, so they will fear the power of golden fire." Or Yuan looked at the golden fire that was burning more and more, opened his mouth to explain, and with his left hand raised, a small bucket containing clean water appeared, and a basket of fruits: "You wash your hands and eat something first, this fire will burn for a while."

Although the speed of strafing with submachine guns is very fast, but as time goes on, the sun at eight or nine o'clock in summer has been strong, fierce, and several people have long been covered in sweat, and it is a very good thing to have fruits to quench hunger and thirst, but the rancid smell of zombies is really a little bit of a bad scenery.