95

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 95

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

The medicine storage room is very dark, and the shelves where all kinds of drugs are shelved may have fatal hidden dangers, so the three people dare not relax their guard at all, and slowly move to the middle of the room, and the eyes of the three people are very terrifying.

The corpse of the female doctor in the white robe was still rotten and smelly, and she fell to the ground on her back, her eyes were round, her expression was full of fear, and white foam remained on her mouth... There was a glass bottle poured beside her, and the medicine was still empty, enough to show that she committed suicide by drinking the medicine in the bottle.

"This female doctor should be the time of the end times, working night shifts in the hospital, and then the zombies appeared, she was so scared that she ran here to hide, and finally took medicine to commit suicide." Long Zhanye stretched out his foot and flipped over the empty medicine bottle on the ground, and after seeing a series of English medicine names on it, he slowly spoke: "Let's quickly find the medicine we need, and then leave."

"Good." Zhou Xingfeng nodded, and then walked towards the innermost part of the medicine storage warehouse, because he had already seen where there was already a freezer for storing medicines.

Long Zhanye took out the note that Qin Jun handed them from the hidden pocket, and raised his eyebrows at or in Yuan, the two had always tacitly agreed, or nodded at Yuan.

The meaning was obviously to go separate and find the medicine that Qin Jun requested.

After Long Zhanye walked away, or Yuan looked at the female corpse that fell to the ground, raised left and right, the peach wood talisman appeared in his hand, and after condensing the peach wood talisman, he said lightly: "You don't have to be afraid, go where you should go." After saying that, with a flick of his fingertips, the peach wood talisman turned into golden fire and fell on the female corpse and burned.

The golden fire was smokeless, and as the female corpse disappeared, a little silver fluttered up, and gradually a transparent figure gradually appeared, it was actually the female doctor, and after she showed a grateful smile to Yuan, she gradually disappeared.

After the female doctor's body was burned, the faint smell of corpse putrefaction in the room disappeared at some point, or Yuan also began to look for medicine, the first place he went to was the Chinese medicine area, with a wave of his hand, he directly sent a package of Chinese medicine into the space, and soon he found a bunch of injection supplies, as well as infusion glass bottles, also directly into the space, and then went to find Long Zhanye, Long Zhanye's speed is also very fast, Qin Jun wrote on the paper he has found all the medicines, under his instructions, Or send all the medicines into the space, and the two went to find Zhou Xingfeng.

"Okay, okay?"

"I found the pills Wen Bin took, but there are really few things I can take away." The backpack that Zhou Xingfeng carried behind his back was already bulging enough to see that he had stuffed a lot of it inside: "There is also a very serious problem, that is, the injection, after this injection leaves the freezer, it will lose its effectiveness in half an hour..."

That means they only have half an hour to get the injection, get out of here, and go back to school, but that's not possible.

"Don't worry, I have a way, you and Brother Long go and fill some pills, and the problem of injections will be handed over to me." As he said this, Yu Yuan took out a yellow paper talisman and smiled softly at him.

Although Zhou Xingfeng didn't know what he wanted to do, after seeing him take out the yellow paper talisman, he was slightly stunned, and then nodded.

Or in the Fu of Yuan, he has tried it well, maybe this Fu can make them take away the injections... Wen Bin wait for me, I will definitely come back to you.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 95

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

When Zhou Xingfeng turned around and went to get the pill with Long Zhanye, he or touched the inside of the ice storage in Yuan's hand, and directly collected all the injection in the iron box into the space.

His space has a very special ability, and everything sent into the space will remain in the state it was sent into, hot things are hot, frozen things are frozen, so this injection is the same.

"Okay? The injection has arrived. "Go back to find Zhou Xingfeng and Long Zhanye, or ask in a loud voice.

"Hmm... So much can only be taken away. Zhou Xingfeng saw that Long Zhanye's backpack was also full, and bit his lip gently.

This should be enough for Wen Bin to use for a long time, although it is far from enough, but... If they are greedy and want more, they may die here, let alone send medicine to Wen Bin.

"Then let's go." Know what Zhou Xingfeng is thinking in his heart, or pat him on the shoulder.

Zhou Xingfeng nodded gently, and then turned to leave, Long Zhanye followed, or walked at the end of the abyss.

And without Zhou Xingfeng noticing at all, he reached out and waved gently, and several large boxes of pills that Zhou Xingfeng had just racked his brains and couldn't move were all gone.

The three people who completed the task thought about walking to the door of the medicine storage warehouse, and just when they were about to reach the door, Yu Yuan's face changed reluctantly.

"Stop, don't pass!!" Quickly stretched out his hand to grab Long Zhanye and Zhou Xingfeng, or stopped them from continuing in the direction of the door.

"What's wrong?" Zhou Xingfeng asked puzzled.

"The enchantment I laid in the corridor on the nineteenth floor has just been torn, and there is something outside." Or Yuan looked at the closed door of the medicine storage room and pulled the two back.

"I feel it too." A sharp light flashed in Long Zhanye's eyes, and he pulled out the pistol from his waist.

Although he didn't know what was outside, he was keenly alert and clearly aware that something was lurking on the other side of the door, waiting for them to walk out of the door and then pounced and tore them to pieces.

"Is it a zombie?" Zhou Xingfeng also looked nervously at the closed door.

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

Hot search push link: After amnesia! Become a big guy in the palm of the hand [Qin Su, Lu Xing] The dirt that came out of the collision [Tang Yuzhi, Chi Yunzheng] have become goddess husbands, who wants a superstar system I forced the president Wen heroine to blacken [Baiyang, Yin Qingyun] This actor just wants to verify that my ex-boyfriend fell on me after amnesia Rental Lover [ABO] [Qin Zhizhou, Qiao Ran] Sick brother has a bad heart for me I came for your soul The alpha amnesia in my hand [Lancang, Jianghuai].

Links: Jin Yong's novel Gulong novel Liang Yusheng's novel Wen Rui'an novel Yanmei pure love light novel sports novel historical novel military novel realistic novel The wife is on, honey pet! This earth is a little fierce Transcendent Dawn Look at the present dynasty Spiritual energy is compelling Fake Prince Since 1983 Start a business, Xueba-sama, I killed myself The Great Immortal Venerable of the City Rebirth <> Taming Tales Boundless Dragon City The sword comes from the sky Within walking distance of the enemy country Find the Immortal Road The fierce beasts of the heavens