54

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 54

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

This burning is all night, until the dawn light appears at the edge of the sky to stop slightly, the spiritual fire will only burn the evil things, and will not ignite the flames for ordinary items, otherwise the demon tree will roll around all night, and the village will probably be burned.

After the demon tree was burned, the corpses that were sucked out of the essence blood of the demon tree and hung on the tree were also burned clean by the golden fire, which also saved several people from the terrifying scene of seeing the dried corpses all over the ground and scared to death.

"That... I said what's going on with this tree? Could it be that in the last days, people will become zombies, and plants will become "Black Mountain old demons"? "Early morning dew, Li Qing only wore a thin vest, at this moment the slender body moved slightly towards Qin Jun, and then took his hand around himself to keep warm.

Awakened by the demon tree that suddenly appeared, this night just made him unable to sleep, and yesterday he used that rifle, and his hand is still slightly sore from the strong recoil.

Looking at the demon tree that was burned into black charcoal, it was already dead to the point that he could no longer die, or he walked out of the formation, and with a wave of his left hand, a long steel knife appeared in his hand, and then he picked out those black charcoals and said while picking.

"Liaozhai or Mountain and Sea Classic know no, there are not many flower fairy tree demons or something in it... I guess this tree is in this category.

"How is it possible, that's just a myth, a deception to children." Li Qing didn't believe it at all.

"Why is it impossible? The zombies in this world are all over the place, and if a tree becomes a monster, it is impossible. Long Zhan Ye saw that he didn't know what he was turning over, and also learned that he took out a long steel knife and poked it again.

"Uh... It seems to be too. Asked by Long Zhanye's words, Li Qing thought carefully and then nodded, suddenly, he seemed to think of something, and his face changed: "Then that that... How many such "Black Mountain old monsters" are there in this world?

Oh mother, if it wasn't for the emergency situation yesterday, he couldn't think about it more, this corpse hung all over a tree, now he thinks of it, his cold hair stands up.

"I used to help the old man take care of the patient in the hospital during the summer vacation, and I heard some elderly people say that it is possible to become refined after a thousand years or even ten thousand years of material repair, so the "Black Mountain old demon" you said could not go everywhere. Qin Jun kissed his face comfortingly.

"That's good, that's good." Patting his chest, Li Qing moved his body again, this time with his hands around Qin Jun's waist, and the whole person was glued to him.

"Well, it seems that this tree is really about to become fine."

Or the long steel knife in Yuan's hand thrust and picked it hard, and I saw a crystal clear green bead rolling out of the black charcoal.

"What is this?" Long Zhanye on the side came to Yu Yuan's side, and his gaze fell on the green bead: "Bead? It won't be those so-called goblin inner dan, right?

"I look like it." Or Yuan nodded, bent over and reached out to pick up the green bead.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 54

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

The moment the fingertip touched the green bead, many pictures began to flicker in his mind, and then the slender body fell down.

"Obuchi!!"

"Yuanzi!!"

[Ask for branches and ask for collection, and hand over all those who have branches in their hands!!! Come a few more nights to see if you want to have a more grin~】

【061】Poisonous swamp (ask for collection, ask for branches)

As several people screamed, or when Yuan's figure shook and was about to fall, Long Zhanye reached out in time to hold him in his arms.

"Uh... I, I'm fine. Or Yuan's eyebrows wrinkled slightly, and he blinked and looked at Long Zhanye: "This Neidan has the memory of the dryad, this tree is the oldest in this village, and the people of the village regard this tree as a symbol of the village, so this village is called Banyan Village, so the banyan tree spirit with spiritual sense likes Momo to look at the people of the village, and occasionally take care of the children or the elderly for the busy villagers of the village, but the end comes, the banyan tree not only mutates for some reason, but actually becomes a demon tree, Every time the moon rises into the sky, there will be an uncontrollable feeling of killing, day by day, every night, it will drag the people in the village away and suck up the essence blood.

"The tree spirit who guarded the village actually turned into a monster that slaughtered the entire village." Long Zhanye Jian's eyebrows frowned slightly, and looked at the tree spirit Neidan who was in Yuan's palm: "Yuanzi, how to deal with this Neidan?"

"I don't know, put it in the space first, maybe it will be useful later." Or Yuan shook his head, flipped his left hand and took out a wooden jar from the space to put Neidan in.

"If according to the memories left by this tree spirit's inner dan, then this big banyan tree that has become a spirit should not want to harm the villagers here, so why did it mutate?" Qin Jun slowly spoke, his eyes looking at the black pile of charcoal remains.

"I know I know that plants grow in the soil and absorb water and nutrients from the soil." Li Qing's eyes shone brightly, and he raised his hand like a kindergarten child and replied: "There must be something in the soil that mutated him."

"More than that." Long Zhanye shook his head.

Although he didn't understand these things that cultivated immortals and cultivated demons into demons, but to make a helpful goblin into a bloodthirsty and murderous monster, there must be extremely harsh conditions.

"Well, according to Neidan's memory, whenever at night, the moonlight with purple qi dispersed by the moon is very strange, and it seems to have a stunning effect on people, and then the demon tree will take the opportunity to drag people away, which is also the scene of no one in the village, dragged away but no trace of struggle." Or explain in the faint opening of the abyss.

"Then why are there scratches and lost nails in one of the rooms? Could it be that the woman hiding in which room was not unconscious? Li Qing's brows furrowed, and then said, "And we're all fine."