168

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 168

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Born again or leaping into the abyss verse 168

Title: Reborn or Leap into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 3425

"Of course, otherwise how could I possibly buy this thing." Saying that, he stuffed the alchemy furnace into Yuan Yuan's arms, then took him into his arms and gently spoke: "With a good alchemy furnace, your alchemy success rate will increase a lot, so that your cultivation will grow faster."

"Hmm." Or Yuan nodded gently, reaching out and hugging his waist: "I will work hard to advance, and then recover the memories that belong to us."

......

The next day, under the leadership of Senior Brother Danxia, several people returned to the Jade Void Mountain, or Yuan and the dragon battle field with the appearance of "Gu Lin Yuan" and Xu Ruoming, Lu Rong and the two were busy up and down, busy for half a month, finally busy, and then or at the instigation of Long Zhanye into the space to start refining pill retreat, and in order not to arouse the suspicion of other people in the Daomen, Long Zhanye was transformed into Gu Lin Yuan and or busy between Yuan, and none of the daily life of the division did fall, just like that, time flies, It's been five years in the blink of an eye.

Five years, or in the three layers of the Yuan from fusion period with the elixir finally broke through the spiritual silence period, almost entering the golden pill period, because the golden pill period requires an extremely large amount of spiritual energy to produce inner dan, even if it is in the space rich in spiritual energy, I am afraid that it will be difficult to withstand this powerful waste, so or in the yuan has to leave the gate early.

Five years is just a moment of brilliance for a cultivator, from the refining period to the spiritual silence period, or in the abyss, it only took a short fifteen years, if it were not for his special body, and it was a body that returned to the basics, the short fifteen years may not be enough for him to break through the heartbeat period, if the qualification is slightly poor, the progress is even more difficult to move an inch, the special body combined with hundreds of years of spirit grass refined by the ultimate elixir also allowed him to reach the spiritual silence period, if he wanted to break through the golden pill period and reach the Yuan baby... Now it wasn't enough, he had to find a superior pill and a higher-class spirit grass.

Thinking in his heart, a hint of impetuosity brewed in his heart, so that he couldn't help frowning, his heart was chaotic, and his desire was not up to speed... I can't think about it anymore, no matter how irritable I ambulate it, I will be seduced by the heart devil, and at worst, I will fall into the demonic path...