154

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 154

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Born again or leap into the abyss verse 154

Title: Rebirth or Leap into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 2428

As soon as these words came out, several Jade Pill Spirit Sect disciples were speechless for a while, you look at me, I look at your appearance hesitant.

"Baby, tell these uncles, what is your name." The corner of his mouth hooked, revealing a wicked smile, Long Zhanye slowly opened his mouth and said to Yu Yuan.

The words of that uncle instantly made the corners of their mouths twitch one after another, the oldest of whom was only in their twenties, but in the face of the powerful Dragon Battle Field, several people dared to be angry and did not dare to speak.

"Name, cluck... My name is or in the abyss, not a little beggar. Or giggling.

But if he remembers the battlefield, he is not a little beggar, he is or in the abyss.

"Heard no, his name is or in the yuan, he is not a little beggar, you are so slanderous, but I can sue you for slander, and the Jade Pill Spirit Sect will not be so embarrassed by a child, right?" Holding Or Yuan back into his arms, Long Zhanye walked back.

"I'm so sorry, I'm sorry." The Qingyi disciples looked at the dragon battle field dangling in front of them, nodded and apologized, and their faces were full of nervousness.

"Hmph."

Leaving a soft snort, Long Zhanye strode away, feeling more and more in his heart that this place could not stay.

Not to mention that the few missing disciples of the Jade Pill Spirit Sect are definitely the small things in their arms that were introduced into the Evil Dragon Mountain and were torn apart by wild beasts, if he is found again, he is the Evil Dragon Against the Sky, then then the trouble will really come endlessly.

At the moment, nothing matters to him, the most important thing is to let the little one grow up... Although this little soft appearance is very cute, he still wants the little one in his arms to recover his memory, restore the memory that belongs to Tianqizi, and restore the memory that belongs to or in the abyss...

And before that, he would definitely not let anyone hinder him, even if... Using the bloodiest means, he also has to protect ...

"Battlefield."

A small light call suddenly sounded, instantly dispelling the raging beasts at the bottom of Long Zhan's ambition, or looking at him with a pair of dark eyes in Yuan.