139

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Lingering in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leaping into the Abyss > Section 139

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Born again or leaping into the abyss verse 139

Title: Reborn or Leap into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 3178

With the innermost military area as the center, the military aircraft building, the barracks, the military medical building, the military dormitory, the second gate establishes the weapons building, the equipment building, the third gate establishes the plant research building, the experimental research building, the technical workshop, the medical building, the Daoyuan is one, the fourth gate is the practice ground for the supernatural, the army practice ground, the fifth gate is the dormitory of the residents of the safety zone (survivors, later to be the residents), the sixth gate is the stall market, the exchange, the seventh gate establishes various types of shops, restaurants, restaurants, hair salons, etc., everything is available. The eight gates belong to the planting and breeding grounds, and the last nine gates are parking lots, mercenary clubs (places where tasks are received and handed over) and a row of isolation huts.

......

"You guy, it's really a little lighter, sooner or later you will be scared to death." Dressed in a technical uniform, wearing a ball cap on his head crookedly, Li Qing was carrying a toolbox on his body, and he was running by his side.

More than a year of growth, so that Xiao Maotou, who once did not understand anything, became the most outstanding young technician in the safety zone, not only the mechanic, but also the physical fitness has improved a lot, and now he is carrying a mechanic box weighing dozens of pounds for a small run without breathing.

"I've always lived a long life, haven't I? Your worries are simply superfluous. Or Yuan's expression was indifferent, but from the corners of his flirtatious mouth, it could be seen that he was in a very good mood.

"Yes, yes, you are an undead nine-life monster cat, and you are reborn with full blood." Li Qing snorted lightly.

Listening to Li Qing's mumbling words, or pausing slightly in Yuan's footsteps, and then looking at him.

"What for?"

Oh, it's really more people than people are more than dead people, this guy is really getting more and more impersonal, obviously when facing Brother Long, he always looks gentle as water, how can he change a cold dead face when facing him?

"Nope." Turning his face and continuing to walk forward, or with a hint of impatience in Yuan's tone: "What about the shop you are talking about?" Why hasn't it arrived yet? It