137

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Lingering in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leaping into the Abyss > Section 137

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Be born again or leap into the abyss verse 137

Title: Reborn or Leaping into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 2781

"That evil dragon is taking advantage of my master in the name of cultivation." Shadow said angrily. [Baby paper, you actually have the truth! ]

"No, the master loves the master very much."

Seeing that the two small things were arguing at the door of the bamboo house, the person who was sleeping peacefully on the bed slowly turned over, Yu Yi blinked gently, and then opened his eyes.

"Battle field..." The voice was slightly hoarse, and the hot dryness in his throat made Yu Yuan's eyebrows frown, and the abnormal heaviness of his body made him not even bother to move.

Damn bastards, obviously premeditated!

The two little guys who were arguing at the door obviously heard movement in the house, and the noise suddenly stopped, and they rushed into the house.

"Master Master, do you have any discomfort, Xiaoying rubs your back and beats your legs and massages."

"Master Yuan, you must be thirsty after sleeping for so long, and Green Er pours you tea."

Liuying climbed onto the bamboo bed with flexible movements, his little hand was pressed on or Yuan's shoulder, his short little finger was very soft and flexible, and he almost sighed softly in Yuan, which was enough to show that he had not done massage things before.

And Green Er poured him a cup of fragrant flower tea, and he was afraid that it would be bad for his health to drink cold water just after getting up, and mixed it with warm water, warm flower tea mouth, moisturizing the dry and hot throat, like manna.

"Thank you, by the way, what about the battlefield?"

In the past few days, I have been in the space, or every time after cultivation, I will see the man dangling in front of me, and when I wake up today, there is no figure of that person, and I can't help but feel curious.

"Who knows him, after the master slept yesterday, he left the space, and he hasn't come back yet, so I don't know which fairy den he got into now." Liuying snorted coldly, the massage movements of his subordinates were still light and heavy, but his mouth was saying vicious words.

"With your master and a goblin, I am very satisfied." As the pleasant magnetic male voice sounded, I saw the figure flash, Long Zhanye still appeared on the edge of the bed, stretched out his long hand, directly lifted the shadow and put it on the ground, and then took over his massage work.