131

首页您好,欢迎光临全本小说网(www.qbxs5.cc)。手机用户请访问 m.qbxs5.cc您还未登录! | 阅读历史 | 登录 | 注册

全本小说网首页书库排行榜视频

搜索从这里开始...

M言情小说穿越小说总裁豪门耽于纯美玄幻小说现代都市重生小说仙侠武侠架空历史科幻灵异网游小说综合其他

首页 > 耽于纯美 > 重生之或跃在渊 > 第131节

默认

字色

字号

默认

滚屏

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

重生之或跃在渊 第131节

书名:重生之或跃在渊 作者:夕鱼 字数:2872

Long Zhanye looked at the anxious face of the yuan, his lips slowly opened, but he could not spit out a word, and bright red blood had gushed out from his mouth, shocking.

"Hee-hee... Taoist, it was you who I should have torn apart, but... Capturing this man now is also a gain, he is about to become the strongest zombie in this world. Saying that, he withdrew his sharp claws, and as soon as he grabbed Long Zhanye's body, he broke through the enchantment strongly.

The originally static zombie group began to move again, waving their hands and continuing to move towards the safe zone.

The chaotic footsteps of the zombies, the low roar is getting closer and closer, the air pressure around them is getting heavier and heavier, or the wind is blowing up in the abyss, and the silver light flows out of the body.

"Give me back the battlefield!!"

Shouted angrily, or the figure of the abyss turned into a flash of light and quickly flickered, rushing towards the group of zombies, where the silver light went, the zombies turned into dust, chasing towards the mutated zombie that left with the dragon battle field.

163-166

Reborn or Leaping in the End of the Abyssal Scroll

[163] Lian Xiang The thing he

was holding in his hand fell to the ground, and the black-haired boy suddenly turned his face to look in the direction of the city wall, and saw the silver light of the distant skyline rushing straight into the sky.

"Something happened." Lian Xiang murmured.

"Lian Xiang, what's wrong?" Mo Fan walked to Lian Xiang's side and asked.

No matter what kind of things happen to this person, he will always be calm and indifferent, and his face at this moment is gloomy, and it is obvious that something terrible has happened.

"'He' Lian Xiang raised in his hand, and as the golden light flowed out, a long sword appeared in his hand, and before he had time to say a word to Mo Fan, he stepped on his feet, and his slender body leaped up in the air.

"Lotus to !!" Mo Fan looked at the person who left quickly, and there was no time to stop it: "Damn it! The

toes stepped in the air, step by step and a golden lotus, the speed of the lotus was extremely fast, and soon crossed the wall of the safety zone, the persecution of the zombies, the cannon gunfire in the city wall sounded again, and his falling figure quickly dodged the bullets and artillery fire, and at the same time, the gold-colored "swastika "'' '' Buddha seal on the ground spread, instantly annihilating a large number of zombies, and then the figure flashed again, and continued to jump forward.