114

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Rebirth or Leap into the Abyss > Section 114

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Be born again or leap into the abyss verse 114

Title: Reborn or Leaping into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 2585

"Yuanzi."

Looking up from the book to the man with a bright smile, or gently hooking the corner of Yuan's mouth: "So happy, what happened?"

"Of course there is a good thing, come, this is a pancake made from the first beans harvested in the safe zone, I ate it when I had a meeting with them before, and it tasted good." Long Zhanye brought the things in his hand to the front of Yuan as if he were offering a treasure.

Or Yuan looked at the red and green pancakes on the plate, which looked good, a bit like fried sweet potato cubes.

"You just took these two pancakes and swaggered like this?" Or Yuan Xiang watched the man in the safe zone like a child swagger through the market, attracting a large number of survivors to drool, and he couldn't help but laugh.

This is rare, and the dragon chief who has always been majestic also has such a childish side.

"Of course, if you get something delicious, you must show it and eat it." Long Zhanye smiled brightly and also smiled very scoundrelly, and it was not difficult to see that he really died deliberately to make people's eyes hungry.

Pick up the red bean pancakes and deliver them to Yuyuan's mouth, his eyes full of expectation.

Or in the abyss is not polite, open it and take a bite, and then chew, the pancakes are salty, and there is actually something in it ... Mustard.

Looking at the man with shining eyes, or gently picking his eyebrows, and then approaching: "This pancake should not be made by yourself, right?" When

eating a few days ago, he took out a few packs of squeezed vegetables from the space as a side dish, and at that time Long Zhanye touched a pack, he thought that Long Zhanye liked to eat squeezed vegetables, so he didn't pay attention to it.

And now this man actually triumphantly held two pancakes and swaggered through the market, and watched him eat the pancakes with anticipation.

If it is a new food in the safe zone, it is absolutely impossible for Long Zhanye to pay so much attention, there is only one possibility, the pancakes are made by himself.

"Yuanzi, are you so smart, is it delicious?" Long Zhanye reached out and pressed him into his arms, expecting his praise.

"Squeezed vegetable red bean cake, quite innovative, good." Or Yuan nodded oh, and then took another bite; "You're very talented."