111

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Rebirth or Leap into the Abyss > Section 111

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Born again or leap into the abyss verse 111

Title: Reborn or Leap into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 3117

I saw more than thirty steel balls in the iron box, and as the steel balls fell to the ground, I only heard a subtle "clicking" sound quickly rolled around, and disappeared all of a sudden.

[I will first let the tracking beads scatter, and then collect the picture, you guys are careful, the building five meters ahead is not dangerous, and no zombies are found. ] Li Qing's voice came from inside the earphones.

When he entered the research institute with the special team to save people, Li Qing was also in the car to do support, and after more than a month of "special training" in the workshop, he has become more outstanding, so several people are also assured of him as support.

And this is not the first time that the three of them have gone deep into such a dangerous place, and they will certainly not let down their guard easily.

Now it is obviously past three o'clock in the afternoon, and the sun in the sky is still high, but this dead village is filled with a layer of darkness and gloom, if not carefully observed, then this faint dim and gloomy is just a mistaken thought that the sky is dark or backlit.

"It's very yin here." Or Yuan said lightly, carrying a shadow on his back, always on guard.

"I don't understand what yin qi is, but I always feel that it is very unsettling here, and the nerves in my whole body can't help but tense." Right Nuan Dong's eyebrows furrowed slightly.

As a soldier, his alertness is already very high, and for such a dangerous place, his alertness will be consciously mentioned to the extreme.

"Hmm." Long Zhanye nodded in response, and then asked into the headset: "Xiaoqing, have you found any traces of other zombies?" [

Not yet... Hey, wait, something was found east of the village, damn it, it's actually a poisonous swamp we've seen before!! Li Qing cursed lowly, and there was a trace of nervousness in his voice.

He hadn't forgotten the village they passed through when they first left Z City, or Yuan had said that this thing was much more dangerous than zombies, and it might bring more harm to the world in the future.

Moreover, it was a sealing swamp, or it was more than two days of coma after exhausting all his spiritual power, and it was not easy to recover.

"Poison Swamp?" Right Nuan Dong's face showed puzzlement.