96

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 96

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

Or Yuan and Long Zhanye learned that they were going to come to the hospital to get medicine, to witness the debris corpses on the ground in the hospital, and then to kill zombies all the way from one to the top floor, it has always been calm and relaxed, and now both of them show a high degree of vigilance, enough to see that the things outside are definitely not easy to deal with.

"I don't know, but it's definitely inseparable from that kind of thing." Or in Yuan replied.

"In that case, then you two guard, and I will open the way." Long Zhanye said as he handed the micro rush in his hand to Yu Yuan, turned and walked in the direction of the wall to their right.

"On... Open? What do you mean? Watching Long Zhanye take out a palm-sized flat iron box from his camouflage jacket, then crouch down in front of the wall and start groping on the wall.

"Blast from here and leave!!" While saying, Long Zhanye quickly opened a hole in the wall to bury explosives and connect the leads.

"This is the twentieth floor!!"

Snap --

Before Long Zhanye could answer Zhou Xingfeng's words, there was a strange sound in the direction of the door, and he saw the door panel of the wooden door splashed with wood chips, and five small holes appeared on it, and the pointed and long purple thing protruding from the small hole made the two of them open their eyes instantly.

"I go~, what is that? Zombie chicken feet!?

"Have you ever seen a zombie with such a claw, shoot, don't hit the door lock, I'll set up a formation!!" Or Yuan really wants to slap Fei Zhou Xingfeng, and at this time he will actually joke.

At the same time, he should also be glad that he has the good habit of closing and locking the door when he enters.

The sound of micro-rushing and strafing sounded, or in the yuan, regardless of whether Zhou Xingfeng would find out whether he had space, five pieces of peach wood talismans appeared in his hand and then flew towards the direction of the door, and the spiritual power was connected to form an enchantment in the instant of entering the wall.

However, before the two of them made the next step, there was a sudden collision outside the door, and the machine gun bullets swept at the door like a stone sinking into the sea, and the enchantment on the door reverberated a circle of spiritual power ripples because of this collision, and the most frightening thing was that a nail flew on the door because of the collision just now, and it was about to be conceived.

Roar -

The voices of the zombies rose and fell one after another, and the outside was actually surrounded by zombies.

"Battlefield, hurry!!" Or in the yuan asked Zhou Xingfeng not to spend more bullets, and flew out a few enchantment talismans in the direction of the door, shouting at Long Zhanye.

"All right!!" The moment Long Zhanye answered, he quickly left the wall, holding a remote control in his hand.

Boom --

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu