86

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 86

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

The laughing few people stopped and looked up at the boy who suddenly rushed out holding a 54 pistol and his face was full of guard.

The young man was wearing a dusty school uniform, which was familiar to both Yuan and Li Qing, and judging from his age, this teenager was only sixteen or seventeen years old, and he should be their junior brother.

"We are students of this school, there is no malice, we just happened to pass by the school, wanted to come in for the night, and I didn't think there was anyone inside." Li Qing raised his hands to make a gesture of surrender, indicating that they were not malicious, and showed a bright and harmless smile at the junior.

The young man looked at Li Qing's brilliant little face, and the vigilance in his eyes was obviously relaxed a little, but the pistol in his hand was still not put down, and then he spoke: "Are you injured, or were you bitten by a zombie?"

"Nope." Long Zhanye spread his hands, which meant that he could see that there were no scars on their bodies.

The young man's bright eyes moved back and forth between the four several times, making sure that there were no wounds on the bodies of several people, and they did not look like bad people, so he slowly released the gun in his hand.

"Wen Bin, what happened?"

With a crisp male voice, I saw several people walk out from the place where the boy who was called Wen Bin had just rushed out, and then came to Wen Bin's side.

"Senior Brother Zhou." When Wen Bin saw the person walking in front of him, his face turned slightly red, and he called softly: "Uh... A few people broke in, saying they were going to stay at the school, and they said that it was a student at our school, so..."

"Students at our school?" Senior Brother Zhou looked up, and when he saw a few people in Yuan, his expression was slightly stunned, and he was obviously very surprised.

"Hey, long time no see."

Or Yuan looked at Senior Brother Zhou's surprised expression, and gently hooked the corners of his mouth, proving that the two knew each other.

That Senior Brother Zhou opened his mouth slightly, and suddenly pounced on or hugged him tightly in Yuan: "Daughter-in-law!!"

Buckle group: 217432186

【Pig San not small talk net】|Zh u S an B u . C o m|Welcome to collect, read the full article for free!

【097】Daughter-in-law can't shout (three changes)

A "daughter-in-law" was like dropping two nuclear bombs in the hearts of two people, Wen Bin's face turned blue, and Long Zhanye's face turned dark.

The "school aborigines" who were originally full of vigilance completely let down their guard against the four people of Long Zhanye because of this farce, and followed several people all the way back to a dormitory building on campus.

"Daughter-in-law, come on, the dormitory I live in now is the one you used to live in, and the bed you slept in is also your previous one, it's better to sleep with us today, my dear, you..."