81

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 81

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

Yuyu has been keeping daily changes, or even two changes, after being on the shelf, Yuyu does not guarantee that it can have more than 6000,7000 words a day, but at least it can maintain <>-<> updates a day, of course, occasionally there will be a welfare outbreak of <>,<> or <>,<> X updates...

In addition, children's shoes that do not know how to recharge, you can go to Yifutong to see the recharge process, Alipay, online banking, national mobile/Unicom/telecom recharge cards can also be recharged, and fixed phones can also (*^__^*) hee...

In addition, please children's shoes to support the genuine copy, pirate texts please also raise your hands, fish fish do not want to be copied and pasted every day, and this is illegal!

Minor spoilers:

After the four of Yuanzi left X City, they began to speed up their speed, and their next stop was the most familiar S City, and in S City, what kind of people would Yuanzi meet, and Yuanzi's real name was learned by Brother Long, who said it? What kind of reaction will Brother Long have?

As the time of the end times goes on, zombies become more and more powerful, will the survivors in the end times become food for zombies or continue to evolve?

Yuanzi cultivated the exercises, could he really break through the ninth layer so easily and become an immortal? The old Taoist elder's trigram, will Brother Long really encounter death before the age of 30? How will Yuanzi resolve it for Brother Long? What secrets are hidden in the demon ants, and what does it have to do with Yuanzi?

City B shocked the cultivator, who is this person? And what secrets will it bring to Yuanzi ~ everything is in the V text, quack ~ ~

First of all, a reminder: this article will be very long, long and long, and you must be mentally prepared, because this article is divided into two parts, the first part of the last zombies, the second part of Xiu Immortal, plus or Tianqi's fanwai... At least five hundred and six hundred chapters...

Update later today

So what~ the contract on the shelf has not yet passed, the supervisor is not there ~ today 10,000 more oh ~

In February, Xinkeng competed for branches

In February, Xinkeng "Reborn Emperor Fierce" participated, asking for branches, tickets, and collections

The new article recommends "Reborn Emperor Fierce Meng" 1V1 bun is strong

【Collection, tickets!】 】

[Tough Mercenary x Intersex Emperor]

The S-class mercenary Zhan Ge died, died in the ancient tomb, accompanied by the coffin,

Brother Bing crossed the rebirth and was resurrected with blood,

A kiss as a deposit, to pay the commission,

He cleared away obstacles for him and helped him ascend to the throne...

*[Strong + 1V1, under the year] [Rebirth + Palace Dou + Bun]