77

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 77

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

Or in the space of the yuan, there is no place to put the things that are collected, in addition to those useless children's toys and some rotten vegetables and fruits and moldy pastries, as long as you feel useful, or directly put into the space in yuandu, freezers with drinks, shelves with snacks... Within a few minutes, the entire floor was almost emptied by Yuan, and then he began to walk in the direction of the second floor.

The second floor of the mall is selling clothes and sheets, before the end of the world or in the yuan also sold his used bed and some clothes, later it was regret that the intestines were blue, because these things in the last days have not been produced, no matter how much sooner or later will be used up, now seeing such a floor, he is happy to fly, sheets, quilts, beds, mosquito nets, curtains, men's and women's clothes of various sizes are all collected into the space.

"Yuanzi." Long Zhanye, who didn't know where he went, suddenly came out, and the long steel knife he was holding in his hand was stained with red and yellow stains, which was enough to show that the hidden dangers in the mall had been removed.

"Are there really zombies?" Or raise your eyebrows and slowly speak.

"There are three shelves, two in the suspected staff room, and one place with a big iron door that can't be opened." Squinting gently, Long Zhanye slowly spoke: "There seems to be something inside against the door."

"You mean there are living people inside?" Or the action of collecting clothes is slightly paused.

"It could be a living person inside, or it could be ... Zombies, or dead people! Long Zhanye put the long steel sword in his hand on the ground, looked at Yu Yuan, and asked, "Honey, do you want to call in the group of people outside first, or go there to see first?"

"Let them in first, it's starting to get dark, I'll go to the enchantment." The meaning of the words is very obvious, that is, let Long Zhanye call people to go.

[Collect, collect, no motivation~]

【090】Survivors

Or after Yuanbu made the enchantment, Long Zhanye had already led the villagers into the supermarket, three or two cars parked outside, and after pulling the door of the mall, in order to ensure safety, or Yuan put a Qi Holding Talisman on the door.

"Let's rest here today, I have laid an enchantment on this floor, as long as you don't run around, even if there is any danger in this room, it will not hurt you, tomorrow we can go to the safe zone, and then endure." Or in the faint opening of the abyss.

"Obuchi, you mean... And that kind of man-eating monster here? When the village chief heard Yu Yuan's words, his face suddenly turned blue.

It is that he has not encountered zombies along the way, but he is still afraid of this man-eating monster, and he is even more afraid that he will become such a monster.

"I don't know, when we just cleaned up the zombies, we found that there was a locked door on the ground floor, and we couldn't open it, and we suspected that there were people or zombies inside." Or shook his head in the abyss.

"That... So what to do? If there are people, we can't see death without saving them, but if it's a monster..." Hearing Yu Yuan's words, the village chief's face showed hesitation.

"Yuanzi and I will deal with this matter, the village chief uncle and the villagers just need to protect themselves, it's late, hurry for a day, go eat something, don't be hungry." Long Zhanye came to Yu Yuan's side and said to the village chief.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 77

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"Good." The village chief nodded: "Mrs. Chen made delicious cornmeal cakes, I'll ask her to send you a copy later."

"Thank you."

After a group of people had dinner, or in the Yuanlong Battle Field and Li Qing, the three of them were ready to go to the room on the negative floor with the closed door to take a look, and Qin Jun drove the car for a day today and stayed to rest.

The three of them came to the door of the room with the iron door closed on the first basement floor, or Yuan and Li Qing were on guard, while Long Zhanye raised his hand and patted the iron door gently.

With the sound of tapping on the iron door, there was a subtle sound on the other side of the door, but it soon quieted down, showing that something was really alarmed inside, but I still didn't know whether it was a person or a zombie.

Or Yuan and Long Zhanye glanced at each other, and then nodded, Long Zhanye patted the iron door again, and then asked: "Is there anyone inside?" Someone answered.

Will open their mouths to ask, because if there is a living person inside, that person will respond, if it is a zombie, then they do not know how to respond, then they have no need to enter again.

"Someone, there are people here, you guys... Did they come to save us? There was a faint response from the other side of the door, and the hoarse voice could not tell whether it was a man or a woman: "Outside... Those monsters..."

"The monster has been destroyed." Long Zhanye slowly spoke.

"Eliminate ... Extinguished, great, great, hurry up and move these things, let's get out.

Then, there was a sound of moving things inside, and soon the iron door was pushed open, revealing a slightly panicked and pale man's face.

"You guys... You are..."

"We passed by here, stayed overnight in this mall, found that the door of this house was closed, and just came to take a look." Long Zhanye explained quietly: "Are you employees of this mall?

"Uh... Some are employees, some are guests, that... When the monster appeared, we hid in the mall, and then the monster appeared in the mall, and we... The man explained in a low voice, "That... What kind of monsters are those? Why do people become that kind of monster?

"We don't know about this issue, there are still some villagers outside, and tomorrow they will go to the safe area of City X, do you want to go together?" Long Zhanye said.

"The village... Villagers, well, of course go together.

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

Hot search push link: All become goddess husbands, who wants a superstar system I forced the president Wen heroine to blacken [Baiyang, Yin Qingyun] After amnesia! Become a big guy in the palm of the hand [Qin Su, Road Star] My ex-boyfriend fell on me after amnesia Bumped out of the dirt wrong family [Tang Yuzhi, Chi Yunzheng] I came for your soul Sick brother has a bad heart for me Lease Lover [ABO] [Qin Zhizhou, Qiao Ran] The alpha amnesia in hand [Lancang, Jianghuai]. This actor just wants to verify

Links: Jin Yong's novel Gulong novel Liang Yusheng's novel Wen Rui'an novel Yanmei pure love light novel sports novel historical novel military novel realistic novel The wife is on, honey pet! This earth is a little fierce Transcendent Dawn Look at the present dynasty Spiritual energy is compelling Fake Prince Since 1983 Start a business, Xueba-sama, I killed myself The Great Immortal Venerable of the City Rebirth <> Taming Tales Boundless Dragon City The sword comes from the sky Within walking distance of the enemy country Find the Immortal Road The fierce beasts of the heavens