51

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 51

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

After the three of them left the house, or Yuan Ye began to set up a formation outside the courtyard, the set of formation peach wood talismans in their hands was the only set drawn when there were demon ants before, so the power was also the strongest.

After laying down a layer of formation, or after thinking carefully, he felt out a few peach wood talismans in the space and laid a layer of enchantment, which is the Tianxuan Array that he learned after he began to practice the third layer of exercises, and the spell on the peach wood talisman was drawn with pool water, how much power is still unknown, just used to try.

Long Zhanye led the two to check several houses around, the same was uninhabited, the room was covered with a thin layer of dust as if no one had lived in it for a while, and there were even some rice grains left in each room.

"Brother Long, it's not at all like the end times suddenly coming, the people in the village packed up their things and fled, there are already several houses with rice in the rice jar, flour, and meat and vegetables in the refrigerator." Qin Jun opened the refrigerator and looked at the food that had deteriorated and smelled due to the long power outage, and frowned slightly.

"Well, indeed." Long Zhanye nodded gently, his eyes wandered carefully, he would carefully observe every room he went, but he could not find the slightest trace.

"Hey, there's something weird glowing under the table." Li Qing squatted down, tilted her head sideways and looked under the table, her eyes wide.

His voice attracted the attention of Long Zhanye and Qin Jun, and the two of them leaned over and soon saw what Li Qing said.

I saw a little fluorescent green in the corner of the table against the wall, and I couldn't see what it was.

"What's that?" Qin Jun looked at Long Zhanye.

Shaking his head gently, Long Zhanye's eyebrows wrinkled slightly: "I don't know, but it should be a fluorescent substance that can glow in the dark, I took it out to see what it was."

Long Zhanye leaned down under the table and took out a tissue from his jacket pocket and took out the thing.

"What is this?" Li Qing leaned over and looked at what Long Zhanye wrapped on a tissue.

"Fluorescent fake nails." Long Zhanye looked at the fake nail depicting a beautiful pattern on the tissue, and opened his mouth faintly.

"There is blood." Qin Jun pinched the corner of the tissue, then turned the fake nail over and looked at Long Zhanye: "Brother Long, under what circumstances will the fake nail be torn off along with the nail?"

Long Zhanye heard him ask this, his eyes moved slightly, as if he thought of something, he saw him kneeling on the ground and began to search, with the rapid movement of his eyes, looking under the last table. I saw a few scratches on the edge of the wooden table, and slowly looked forward, there was a looming scratch on the white floor tile.

"This scratch ... How do you grab the floor so much? Li Qing looked at the scratches on the ground, a hint of panic on his face, and then looked at the two.

Just now, their eyes were attracted by the fluorescent nails that were dropped in the corner of the table, so they did not notice the extremely shallow scratches on the ground.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 51

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"When I was dragged away, the scratches that I scratched on the ground and then the fake nails that were attached to my nails also fell off at that time." Qin Jun looked at the nails and said lightly.

"Makes sense, but what the hell can drag people away?" Long Zhanye frowned lightly, and looked outside the house: "I think we should hurry back to find Yuanzi."

The sky has already darkened, and unknown dangers hidden in the darkness do not know when they will come out.

【059】Vigil (Collecting and Branching)

After the formation was laid out outside the house, or Yuan walked into the kitchen, took a cursory look, there was still a bag of unopened rice in the rice jar in the kitchen, maybe the people in this room left not long ago, the rice was still very white, there was no sign of moths, enough to eat everywhere, or Yuan collected the rice into the space, and then looked elsewhere, and found a large bag of grain and some seasonings in the cupboard.

After trying before, the water and electricity in the house had already been cut off, or Yuan took out the liquefied gas bottle, stove and plastic bucket filled with clean water stored in the space and started cooking dinner.

When the three of them entered the house, they smelled a delicious aroma of food, and several delicious dishes were already laid out on the table in the dining room, three meats, one dish and one soup.

"Did you find anything?" Or Yuan came out of the kitchen with a pot of cooked rice and saw the three people asking.

"Yes, but I don't know if it has anything to do with the disappearance of people from the village." Long Zhanye replied slowly.

"So... Let's talk while eating over there, everyone is tired.

After the four of them sat down and began to eat, Long Zhanye and Qin Jun began to talk to Yuan about the false nails and scratches on the ground that they found when they searched the house before.

After eating the last bite of rice, or Yuan put down the chopsticks in his hand, his soft tongue slowly licked over his red lips.

"No traces were found in the other houses, only one house had scratches on the floor tiles, and it seemed that something had dragged the people of the village away."

"Well, I thought so too." Long Zhanye nodded: "Can't all sleep tonight, leave one person to keep vigil."

"I keep vigil." Li Qing's hand holding the chopsticks was raised.

"Then I will also be with Xiao Qing, you two are the most capable, if you keep vigil, you will definitely not be able to lift your spirits tomorrow." Qin Jun spoke lightly.