40

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 40

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"I'll help too."

"No, you sit in the car and rest, I'll just come." There was a lot of food in the truck, and his purpose was to put everything inside into the space, so far he didn't want to be known by others except for Dragon Battle Wild that he had a storage space, and of course he didn't distrust his friends.

"Okay then."

Or in the first car in Yuan found a lot of food, there is white rice, flour, instant noodles, mineral water and a lot of snacks, enough to see that the place where the group of people looted is not, the second car is obviously used by them to rest, there are pillows and quilts in it, or Yuan frowned, although he didn't like the things that were used by others, but still put these things into the space, anyway, in the last days these used things may be useful in the future, the third car or is full of steel pipe long knife machetes, Or took a few handfuls and put them on the off-road vehicle, and the rest were put into the space.

"Brother Long, you haven't eaten in the morning, let's eat something first, I'll drive, Xiaoqing will show the way." Or get in the driver's seat and start starting the car.

"Good." Li Qing handed a few packets of instant noodles and some snacks to Long Zhanye in the passenger seat, and then got up and lay on the back of the driver's seat to give guidance to Yuan Yuan.

The off-road vehicle drove out slowly, because the group of people did not close the outside gate when driving the car into the military area, which was undoubtedly an act of looking for death, and when the off-road vehicle drove out of the door, there were already sparse zombies walking towards this side, or stepping on the accelerator at the foot of the abyss and leaving quickly.

Because he knew that soon this place would be surrounded by zombies, and if he didn't leave quickly, they would be in big trouble.

The military district is set up on the edge of the suburbs adjacent to the east of Z City, and Li Qing's mother lives in the suburbs north of Z City, where it is a villa area, far away, close and not close, with the cautious beginner's speed in Yuan, it takes at least an hour, while Long Zhanye takes advantage of the opportunity to drive in Yuan to guide him on the side of driving skills.

Hiding in the base of the military region for more than ten days, entering the city again is already full of devastated scenes, and from time to time a few zombies come out of the streets from some dark alleys that do not shine by sunlight...

Li Qing looked at the zombies walking on the street, and there was a trace of worry in her eyes.

"Obuchi... What do you say is wrong with the world? Will it be like this in the future?

The end times, if he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he wouldn't have believed it at all, but now it was right in front of his eyes.

"I don't know." Or Yuan's hand holding the steering wheel tightened slightly, and his lips pursed gently: "But the most important thing is to live now."

"Well." Li Qing nodded and bit her lip gently: "I don't know" how he is..."

"Gee... Didn't you say broke up, so it doesn't matter? Why do I care again now. Or in the depths, the tone is slightly ridiculous.

"I... I'm just talking!! The white face turned red, and Li Qing exploded.

"You still haven't said, why did you break up?"

Li Qing and her lover met in the first grade of junior high school, fell in love and fell in love, and the two have been inseparable for six years, or they always laughed at them like sugar idiots (Cantonese, pro-Baidu who don't understand them).

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 40

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"He's engaged to the mayor's daughter." Li Qing said lightly: "This is good, now that the end of the world is over, his family will be fine if he is so rich, right?"

"Stupid."

When Long Zhanye, who had been sitting in the deputy seat and had not spoken, heard the four words "mayor's daughter", Jian Mei gently picked, and he was surprised that he could imagine something.

[All kinds of begs, all kinds of begs ~ begging for collections, begging for branches!!! 】

【048】Qin Jun (Asking for branches and asking for collection)

There were many zombies encountered along the way, but the car still came to the gate of Li Qing's villa safely, and what I saw was the corpses of zombies all over the ground, some were shot in the head by bullets, some were cut off by knives, and some were hit the head by hard objects.

Li Qing was taken away when he was in a coma, and he only remembered that his mother was beaten to the ground, and then fainted, and now looking at the security door outside the courtyard closed, a glimmer of hope also appeared in his heart.

A few people got out of the car, or looked at the zombie corpse in the field and frowned gently, the golden light in his hand flashed and threw it casually, the peach wood talisman burning with spiritual power fell, and the zombie's corpse burned.

Li Qing, who was thinking about her mother in the house, did not notice it, and boldly stepped over the zombie corpse to the door and patted the door.

"Mom... Mom, I'm Xiaoqing.

However, after shouting for a while, and patting the door for a while, there was still no movement in the room, Li Qing's heart sank, and Yi Yuan and Long Zhanye glanced at each other, and read the information on how to proceed next from each other's eyes.

Just when Long Zhanye walked slowly to the wall and was about to climb over the wall to climb in, the security door suddenly sounded a door lock.

"Mom!!" As the door opened from the inside, Li Qing happily pounced on the person behind the door and hugged the person behind the door tightly in his arms.

And when he leaned next to the off-road vehicle or saw the person being held by Li Qing, his face changed.

"Qin Jun!!"

"Why are you here?" Awakened by the voice of Yu Yuan, Li Qing reluctantly looked up and saw the person he was thinking about day and night.

"Looking for you." Qin Jun's deep black eyes looked at the person in front of him.

Qin Jun's words made Li Qing's heart move, and his fair face floated a faint red, pushing him away: "Who... Whoever wants you to come, we have broken up, it doesn't matter. After saying that, he walked in.