16

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 16

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"For ... Why?

Long knives? Closed mountain road? That's a big deal!

"You just have to do this, and I hope that the next time I come here, I will continue to see the simple and kind smiling faces of the villagers." Without giving Shuozi an explanation, he walked into the temporary house where he lived.

Shuozi looked at the closed door, a trace of doubt appeared in his eyes, and it was not long before he turned to leave.

The night is getting deeper, or Yuan is carrying a backpack, pushing the door and walking out, as the mana in his body gradually strengthens, he can see clearly in the middle of the night.

His steps were extremely light, without making a sound, and his slender figure seemed to blend into the night, and for a full hour, he walked along the edge of the village to the wide field, counting his steps carefully, and every nine steps he took appeared in his hand a peach wood talisman with a faint silver light, and then hit the ground with his mana.

Until the last peach wood talisman entered, a silver light flashed across the entire mountain village and the edge of the field, as if a diaphragm protected the entire area.

Or Yuan took one last look at the small mountain village in the dark night, and left without looking back.

The only thing he could do was this, hoping that after the end of the world came, this demon array could keep a pure land here.

[020] finally appeared

That night, or on the way out of the small mountain village, he had already thought about where he was going next, walked all night, and returned to the busy city of V City at eight o'clock the next morning, practicing exercises for half a year, his physique has improved a lot, and he actually didn't feel tired at all after walking all night, so he directly found a place where he could surf the Internet, and then checked the wanted warrant half a year ago.

However, when he appeared on the military website, he was very depressed to find that his wanted warrant was actually marked with a price tag... Million.

Finally, because of half a year's cultivation, he became calm or directly scolded his mother in his heart.

Who the hell is this?

Closing the computer, or Yuan's eyes narrowed slightly, he suddenly remembered that there were five black stripes in his space that had been sandwiched in the money when he had withdrawn money at the bank.

Hmph, since he is so stalked, then he doesn't mind playing hide-and-seek with that person.

Carrying a backpack, a hat or walking straight towards the train station, he bought a ticket to U City and entered the gate, and in the waiting hall, he casually attached the five items to the luggage of several waiting passengers, and then left the train station.

Then I went straight to the bus station next to the train station and bought a ticket to Z City, because the passenger ticket does not need to use an ID card, so that the person will not be so easy to find.

Anyway, the end of the world is still four months away, and this four months he is ready to nest in Z City to find a quiet place to continue practicing the exercises.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 16

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

When the end times come, the wanted order will not be destroyed.

He muttered in his heart, or he was very depressed that he actually had such a feeling that the end was coming because of that wanted order, it seemed that he must be crazy.

......

A city military district important land

The slender figure flashed quickly, and the clenched fist swung out, hitting the opponent who flew in hard, instantly knocking the muscular big man out.

Immediately after that, the man landed lightly, his strong waist twisted slightly, his hands stood upside down, his feet spread and swirled, and everyone who approached him was kicked out one after another.

"No... Don't fight, don't fight, boss, if you beat it down again, the small one will become a first-class face cripple. The soldier who was kicked in the cheek covered his bruised and swollen cheek and protested loudly.

For half a year, since their chief was thrown out of his home by the commander-in-chief for unknown reasons half a year ago, he has been tormenting their poor little soldiers in the army every day.

There are only 30 companies in their A City Military Region, and his boss is happy to single out a company of soldiers every day, and as long as the soldiers of the small company that he singled out will be injured in bed and lie down for a week, and they may be picked up again in the next month.

"Don't fight? Lao Tzu has not been addicted yet, do you dare to say that if you don't fight, the guts are fat? The sword raised his eyebrows, and Long Zhanye's face was unhappy.

"No, no, no... Small absolutely, absolutely no such meaning. The little soldier looked at him with a gloomy face, and he almost knelt down in fear and begged for mercy.

Their dragon lord looks very handsome and handsome, but whenever he has an unhappy face... That is the great devil that everyone fears.

Just as the little soldier watched the terrifying Great Demon King walk towards him with slow steps, a cry sounded like a heavenly sound.

"Boss, the fugitive you issued the warrant for wanted appeared.

Long Zhanye, who was originally ready to repair the little soldier, paused reluctantly, his sexy thin lips pursed gently, and the corners of his mouth hooked slightly.

For half a year, that little ghost actually hid for half a year before appearing, this time he must definitely catch people, otherwise his face of Long Zhanye, where to put it! ! !

[A small attack is on fire...]

[021] Boss, this "fugitive" is too cunning

Long Zhanye chewed on a cigarette in his mouth, his dark eyes narrowed slightly, and his eyes flashed with a strange brilliance, which was the most terrifying expression felt by the soldiers of the military region, because as long as their chief showed such an expression, it was when they were unlucky, but fortunately it was not because of them this time.