6

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 6

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"Ah-"

【007】Exotic bamboo house strange painting

The silver light shot out through the glass of the window, straight into the sky, and with a thunderous dragon groan, a silver dragon could be faintly seen circling up in the silver light, and this scene disappeared in only four or five seconds, and did not attract the attention of the pedestrians on the street, because in their eyes they only saw a thunder and lightning suddenly falling from the sky.

And in the dazzling golden light, he only had time to let out a scream, and the slender figure disappeared into the room in an instant, and the jade box and brush containing the white jade dragon pattern brush also disappeared with his disappearance, leaving only the bowl of instant noodles that had just been soaked and still smoking hot.

"Ahhh... Ouch-" The unfinished scream or the butt of the abyss fell to the ground, and made a cry of pain: "Pain, what's going on?"

Rubbing the painful place, or slowly opening his eyes, what came into his eyes was no longer his familiar rental hall, but in a strange place.

The colorful light of the sky gently flows and flickers, like an aurora, surrounded by mountains and waters, fields, very wide, the gentle breeze blows with a faint fragrance, looking ahead, or in the yuan see a very quiet and elegant bamboo house in front of it, next to a crisp small bamboo forest.

Although I don't know why I suddenly appeared in such a place, but since there is a house here, it means that there are people living here, look left and right, and make sure that there seems to be no danger here, or walk towards the bamboo house.

The bamboo house has no door, he stood outside the door and poked his head, did not see anyone in the house, but based on politeness, or in the yuan or first to say hello, although his personality is a little rebellious, but only for certain things, overall is still a good boy, this kind of trespassing into the house, still can't do it.

"Hello, is there anyone?"

Although the sound is not very loud, if there are people in the house, they must be able to hear it, but after a while, the bamboo house is still quiet.

Or Yuan bit his lip lightly, moved his steps again, and got closer to the door of the bamboo house.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 6

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

In the painting, there is a man with long flowing hair, a delicate face, a slender figure, a plain white robe rising with the wind, holding dust in his hand, and looking like a bone fairy wind.

"Or Tianqi..." Or Yuan's gaze finally fell on the signature of a dragon flying phoenix dance at the bottom right of this painting, and his heart moved slightly, and the people in the painting were all surnamed or like him.

"Huh... This can't be the ancestor of the Ren family..."

【008】Letter Brocade Box

There was no one here, or of course no one could answer him in this mocking whisper, and after looking away from the painting, he looked at it for a while, and then landed on the low bamboo table in the middle of the room.

On the bamboo table is a very delicate pen holder, on the pen holder hung nine brushes of different sizes, these brushes are identical in appearance except for the size and length, and the barrel is made of bamboo, and when you look vertically at Yuanheng, you always feel that these brushes are exactly the same as his family's heirloom pen.

Closer and closer observation, and then in the depths I saw a brocade box in front of the pen holder, and on the top of the brocade box was a letter, and on the envelope were written a few dragon flying phoenix dance characters, the handwriting was the same as the signature on the painting, and it was obvious that the person who left this letter was the one who may be the ancestor or Tianqi.

Fortune is enlightened.

This place has not seen half a figure except him, so this person should refer to him, right?

Or Yuan muttered in his heart, then reached out and picked up the letter and opened it, taking out the letter paper placed inside and opening it.

The handwriting on the letter paper is not like the dragon flying phoenix dance on the envelope, it is a very beautiful kaishu font, but faintly the dragon flying phoenix dance font and the current kaishu font are all from the same person.

Or start reading the contents of the letter carefully:

The thunder of the nine heavens is approaching, whether it is success or failure, at that moment, I don't know if the person reading this letter will be the descendants of the family, or the descendants of the lucky person who has the luck of getting the dragon bone fairy pen.

But since Ru can use the Dragon Bone Immortal Pen as a medium to enter this Dragon Immortal Dream Land, it means that Ru and I have a relationship, and from now on, this place will be inherited by Ru Lai.