2

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 2

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

In the previous life before being reborn, he insisted on refusing to sign the contract for the distribution of this inheritance, and dragged it on until the end of the world, and he and his stepmother could not get anything, so he began to flee for half a year, until he was finally kicked down the hill by this stepmother.

"Gee... It seems that this woman really hates me. Packing up his things again, or shaking his head self-deprecatingly, he went out the door.

The moment he received a call from his stepmother, he thought about what would happen in the near future, April 2012, 4 was the beginning of the end of the world, if he still insisted on signing the contract, he would also have to flee and wait for death at the moment of the end of the world, he had had enough of the feeling of hunger that did not eat or drink for days, so he needed a huge amount of money to buy supplies.

And this inheritance of his father was the source of that huge amount of money, although he knew that the woman would definitely not be so easy to achieve a fair and equal share.

Since God Grandpa gave him a chance to "roll back", then this time he must take good advantage of it and prepare the best equipment (?) ), and various life restoration potions (?) )。 (This kid is playing a game and playing stupid.) )

He wants to live.

In the previous life, in order to avenge his father's betrayal of his mother, after leaving or home, his father did not know if he felt guilty about him, and the pocket money every month was really not given to him, and there were tens of thousands of yuan on the card a month, but he spent it lavishly, eating, drinking, wearing and playing with the most expensive and best, and now that I think about it, my intestines are almost green.

Hey, it seems that before the end of this world comes, the first thing he has to learn is to be diligent and thrifty, and when he gets his father's inheritance, the first thing to do is to sell all the famous brands and collector's editions he bought before.

When Yuan walked down the rental house with his backpack, a taxi quickly stopped in front of him, and the driver of the taxi was a person he knew very well, because since he moved to this community, he would always take his car every time he went out, and he used to spend lavishly, so the tip was not less, so this driver always smiled particularly brightly every time he drove him out.

"Yo, little young master, you are going there, come on, get in the car."

Or Yuan looked at the taxi driver's bright smiling face, the corners of his eyes twitched slightly, and he felt the urge to drag this driver and make him return the tip he had given him before.

He took a deep breath, or barely suppressed the roar in his heart, and the corners of his mouth slightly hooked a smile: "Uncle driver, I won't fight today."

"Uh... This way. Hearing Yuan's words, the driver's uncle's smiling face disappeared instantly, and then he drove the car and went straight away.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 2

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

Looking at the red taxi that was far away, or sighing softly in Yuan, if it was him before, in the face of the driver's heartless and lungless behavior, he would have already exploded, but after half a year of the end of the world, he was used to such a person.

Or ran across the road to wait for the bus at the city bus station, his family has been rich since he was a child, plus he left home later, and squandered a lot of money, he really hasn't taken a city car, thinking about this heart can't help but be a little excited.

【003】Estate distribution

Staggering towards the luxury residential area of the North District in the city car, or watching the scenery slowly flying by outside the car window, a different color flowed in his eyes.

April 2012, 4 is the end of the world, when this beautiful scenery will no longer exist...

Two hours, finally arrived at the destination, or got off the car and walked to a very beautiful small house in the south of the residential area, this is the home he once abandoned, his parents died, he has no relatives in this world, and now the mother and son who occupy this small bungalow have nothing to do with him at all, remembering which woman was ruthlessly kicked down the hillside in his previous life to suffer the death of the demon ants, or he hated Yuan's heart very much, and he couldn't wait to see the woman's disgusting face, he directly killed her, But he can't...

Biting his lip, or taking a few deep breaths, suppressing the hatred in his heart, and then came to the gate of the courtyard, the CCTV above the gate had read his identity the moment he approached, and saw the door lock flashing, and the gate had opened.

Or Yuan walked directly towards the main house, because he knew that the woman would definitely be there now.

When I opened the door and walked into the hall of the main house, I saw the woman with exquisite makeup, wearing a long bead dress, and a variety of styles sitting on the sofa and laughing with the lawyer, and when I saw it or was in the abyss, the bright smile on her face disappeared instantly.

"It actually takes two hours to come back, or the eldest young master is really a big shelf!!"

In the face of the stepmother Zhou Huijiao's evil words, or in the yuan, he didn't even look at her, and sat down directly on the sofa opposite her.

"How do you plan to divide the distribution of the inheritance this time." The first thing he said was to go straight to the point, or he obviously didn't want to waste time with Zhou Huijiao on these meaningless things.