(140) Casey Family Blog: Valentine's Day 2019

Hi Readers, and Happy Valentine's Day: I know, long time no see. Sorry for the low updates recently, but things have been a bit crazy around here lately; and I have to say that today has been the craziest day of them all, especially when it comes to just how great my loving husband has already been so far today. I have never been more in love with my husband, and I can honestly say that's the truth. The reason? Oh, just the beautiful vow renewal that my husband set up for me today at the office. Speaking of offices, today was the day that we finally moved into our corporate offices; more on that later. Right now, I need to write about the beautiful Valentine's Day Vow Renewal that my loving husband planned for me; it was almost perfect in fact, except for the interloper that decided to make her way into my vow renewal. I am sure that you already know exactly who I am talking about of course, so we don't exactly need to talk about who THAT bitch is.

But just know that she dared to come to the vow renewal, when I am certain that she didn't get an invitation. Yeah, so that happened on the day of my vow renewal. But now, we're actually living somewhere new (again). And no, we haven't left Hawaii. We are just living in our new penthouse that we have here on top of the offices, and that's so that Matt can work at the office much easier. However, as you know; I do have some dreams at times, and that's something that I want to write about today. Today, I had a dream regarding that future situation when it comes to where we're going to live when the boys are born, and I'm not too sure whether that's going to be here; as I don't think that it's going to feel homey. And I actually really agreed with some of the points that I made in the dream I had, when it comes to the memories that I want to make with our sons; more specifically, about the fact that I want our boys to take their first steps at the other home.

But, I am not going to go more into that until I have a chance to talk to Matt about it; as that is a conversation that I need to have with my husband prior to me having a conversation with all of you about it. However, I can definitely talk to you about the vow renewal. God, the dress that I wore was gorgeous; and it was from KLEINFELD! My husband bought it for me, and it was incredible; and that's just the start. He invited all of our friends from Chicago (including the bitch), well not the bitch; she came because she thought she could. (BTW, if you read this...then don't comment anymore!) Regardless, I had the last laugh as I was the one who got to renew my vows with Matt; and the truth was, that was my dream wedding. I was so glad that we got a chance to renew our vows, and there was nothing better than the fact that we renewed our vows today. Honestly, that's pretty much all I have today for you guys; and I hope that you guys do enjoy my blog posts.

I do try and post them as much as I can, but they may come less often due to the fact that we are starting a company. Thanks again for reading, and I hope you continue to read my blog long into the future. 

Sincerely, Gabriela Casey.