Note to Readers

Hello Dear Readers:
I wanted to just give you guys an update as to what's going on recently. I want to say first of all, that I do have plans to continue this story; as that's what I want to do. I want to continue this story and that means that I need to figure out a new place where I can continue this story. More specifically, just where I want to pick up after this chapter. And while I do want to continue with the business, but I do want to do something else. And that's end the pregnancy, but not the way you think. Not, I am not going to make Gabby have an abortion, nor am I ready to have her go into premature labor. Rather, I am going to skip to when they are parents. I hope that you guys understand and will continue to support my story.

But first, I want to explain why I am doing this. I don't want you guys to think that it's because I have run out of ideas, because I haven't. I have many ideas left for me to write. However, I feel like I just no longer have ideas for the pregnancy; and that's why I have decided to skip to the next chapter that I can write for you guys. I hope you continue to read and let me know what you guys think. Thanks again for reading. Now, let's get going with this new part. The part where they have kids. Enjoy readers.

You can read the next part of our journey in "The Caseys: Raising our Boys".