(104) Ringing in 2019 - Part Four

Hi Readers: I hope that you guys are okay with the change of plans that I made when it came to New Year's Eve. If you don't, then this is your off ramp temporarily; but if you are okay with the change of plans, then read ahead my dear readers and please let me know what you think. Here's Chapter One Hundred and Four: Ringing in 2019 – Part Four.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The late-night meal which Gabby had this evening was quite delicious, and she was glad that she just had it thanks to her loving husband. But that was not the best part of her having that meal, that was that she was sure to be full for the rest of the night; and that meant that she was going to be able to cuddle up to her loving husband (whom did a formidable job making the meal for her) for the rest of the night. Whether that be here in the couch, or in their bedroom; that was all Gabby planned on doing with him for the rest of the night, cuddle up to him and relax in his arms. It's all she wants to do with the man she loves more than anything in the entire world, and the future father of their twins. Just making his way into the screening room after finishing up in the kitchen, Matt smiled as he looked at his beautiful wife; the woman who looked quite comfortable in what she was wearing this evening. But that was not the only thing that he was thinking, as he was also thinking about what his wife was wearing under the clothes that she was currently wearing to be comfortable this evening.

Yet, he can't help but wonder whether she's also wearing those clothes as a way to tease him; after all, she was wearing one of his dress shirts and some comfortable shorts. But there was something specific about how his wife was wearing his dress shirt for him this evening; more specifically, how she's wearing it with quite a few of the buttons undone to reveal the sexy bra that she was wearing for him this evening. God, the way this woman teases him is just perfect; and that's definitely something that he's going to enjoy looking at while they are all cuddled up to each other, here in the living room with their friends. Seeing her husband start making his way into the screening room, Gabby smirked as she could tell that he was staring at her; more specifically, the sexy way that she was sitting and how she was dressed for him this evening. Matt then decided to break the sexual tension that was in the room, specifically between the both of them. "You ready for me to come join you on the couch there?" Looking up at Matt, Gabby smirked as she got ready to play with her husband tonight.

"I don't know. I think my husband would get a bit jealous if such a handsome man like you, cuddled up to his pregnant wife; and ran your hands all over her bump." Matt just smirked when he heard Gabby say that, while his best friend was just plain disgusted. Turning his head, Kelly just stared at the expectant couple. "Bleh. Oh god, what happened to my best friend?" That's when Stella turned her head to look at her boyfriend, turning his head at the same time. "What did you just say? Did you just say that you don't want sex tonight?" Kelly gulped when he heard Stella say that, while Matt just chuckled a bit. "Remember my rules Kelly Severide. You insult my best friend when she's trying to get her hormones out while flirting with her husband, rather than having sex with him in front of us; then you risk having your sex either curtailed, or cut off all together. And that's for the rest of the year." Kelly smirked. "Well, lucky for me...I can just wait until after midnight to have you then." Matt smirked when he heard his friend say that, because that was very smart. "Hey, you said rest of the year."

Stella then turned her head, giving her future CEO her evil glare. "I know what I said Matthew. I said that for a specific reason! Now, shut your yapper, and go sit with your wife; hold her in your arms, before she decides to cut you off tomorrow." Matt just laughed when he heard Stella say that, not believing that his wife would do that to him. Turning her head, Gabby looked at her loving husband. "Are laughing at my best friend? Because last time I checked, that's something that can easily make me NOT want to have sex with you Mr. Casey." Matt then proceeded to make his way over to Gabby, leaning over her so that he can kiss her softly. "Baby, I know you...and I know that you're going to want me regardless of the fact that you're mad at me." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that, smiling as she went to get up so that she can let her husband sit down on the couch this evening; after all, she does want to cuddle up to him as they watch NBC