(77) The Caseys Celebrate Two Years - Part Two

Hi Readers: What did you guys think of the first chapter of their anniversary? Well, we're going to start now with the second part, including Matt giving Gabby her gift. What do you think of this? Let me know in the comments. Thanks.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Making his way back upstairs shortly after making breakfast for both himself and his wife this morning, Matt smiled as he walked into his and Gabby's room carrying the tray of breakfast he just made into their room. But god, the way that his gorgeous wife looks right now as she lays down in their bed this morning is just an incredible sight. She truly is the most beautiful woman in the entire world, and Matt is so proud of the fact that she's the woman whom he has the honor of calling his wife. She is extremely beautiful...and even better, she's pregnant with their children. And that's the exact reason why the both of them are just going to take it easy with each other today, as she isn't feeling the best at the moment. So, he's going to do whatever he can to make her feel better; which is everything that Gabby wants today, as her husband is just going to do it in the best way possible. He's going to do it while loving her to the best of his abilities, which is perfect.

That's when Gabby finally realized that her loving husband was currently in their room, hearing his voice speak to her this lovely morning. "Well, if this isn't the sexiest sight in the entire world; the sight of my gorgeous, pregnant wife in our bed as she just wears some lingerie?" Gabby smiled as she heard Matt tell her that, really happy that he just mentioned that. I mean, what woman doesn't like to be flirted with by the man of her dreams? "Oh, you like the fact that I'm wearing lingerie; don't you Mr. Casey?" Matt smiled when he heard Gabby ask him if he likes the fact that she's wearing lingerie right now. However, that didn't mean that he was going to expect (or force) her to wear it if she isn't up to wearing it today. As the truth was, that he'd rather she be comfortable in bed, rather than have to be sexy with him. Then again, he doesn't want to loose the sight in front of him; the sight of his very sexy wife in her lingerie right now, on their anniversary today.

"Of course, I like what I see Ms. Casey. However, that doesn't mean that I'm not a bit worried over the fact that you're already wearing the lingerie." Gabby was confused when Matt said that. "What do you mean baby?" Matt took a breath when Gabby asked him that, proceeding to make his way over to his beautiful wife; after which, he set the tray of food that he just brought up from the kitchen on their bed. "Baby..." Matt then sat down next to Gabby, before grabbing his beautiful wife's hand. He then proceeded to intertwine their fingers as they held each other close. "Baby, you just said that you aren't feel good today; and I know that you're putting this on so that you can please me, but I don't want you to feel like you have to wear lingerie for me if you aren't up to it." Gabby smiled when Matt told her that, just loving her husband to bits. "Did I ever tell you that I love you more than anything in the entire world." Matt agreed with Gabby, smiling at his beautiful wife.

He then put his hand on her lingerie, before bending down and kissing her softly; in response, Gabby put her hand on Matt's neck while taking things nice and slow with the man of her dreams. And let's just say that it was exactly how she wanted to start her day, as Matt is the man of her dreams. "God, I love you so much; and I am so glad that we're just sharing this amazing kiss with each other right now." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife when she said that, smiling as he put his hand on her arm. "How are you feeling right now? I know that you didn't feel the best last night, so I'm still a bit worried about you." Gabby agreed with Matt when he mentioned that he's still worried after how she didn't feel the best last night, which led to them having to cut their love making session. "Sorry I had to making you change our anniversary plans." Matt shook his head when Gabby said that. "Hey, don't even worry about that baby. You weren't feeling good."

Gabby took a breath as she looked at Matt, holding his hand with their fingers intertwined. "Baby, I mean it. I don't want you to feel like we can't just enjoy each other. Baby, I have plans for you today. I have plans for the both of us to enjoy our anniversary today. I promise, we can do this, while also staying in bed. All that matters to me, is that we spend time together. Remember what I told you before I went downstairs?" Gabby agreed with Matt when he asked her that, smiling at him. "I told you that I'm going to (1) make you feel better, and (2) make you feel like the most beautiful woman in the entire world." Matt then put his hand on Gabby's neck, smiling as he leaned in and kissed her softly. "Baby, I love you; and I just want you to concentrate on feeling good for our babies." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that. "Yeah, and I am going to have to take some more morning sickness meds today. I have some in the bathroom." Matt agreed with Gabby.