Chapter Sixty-Two

Hi Readers: I hope you enjoyed those last two chapters, as I thought that they went pretty well into what the main goals of today is; for the couple to have (non-sexual) fun with each other, while also getting some stuff done for the babies. Now, we definitely need to get back to doing some more of that. I mean, it is Black Friday and they have deals to find. If they have opportunities to get deals for their kids, then they better take advantage of that opportunity. So, here we go my friends. Here's Chapter Sixty-Two of our story, the third chapter that I have for you guys. Hope you enjoy it my friends.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The couple ended up spending a good hour just sharing a sweet kiss, while also making sure to pace themselves to make sure that the kiss doesn't escalate to anything sexual; the two of them continuing to agree that they are going to vow to keep today a bit more PG than they usually do when they are alone, this being due to the fact that Gabby just wants to rest after all the stress that she's been experiencing over the past couple days. And in order to do just that, she's asked Matt if they can change what they're wearing again. Originally, they agreed for her to stay in lingerie, and for him to wear his boxers all day. However, based on the heat of the last kiss that they just shared for the past hour, Gabby had a feeling that was going to become quite hard if they didn't put some sweats on to make sure that they stay calm; so, they are going to do just that. In fact, Matt is already done doing just that as he is currently walking out of their closet in his sweats; and, at the same time, he's also carrying another pair of his sweats that Gabby is going to wear today. But if Matt thought that he was going to get one last look at the sexy lingerie that Gabby was wearing before she put it on, Matt was sadly mistaken.

Rather, she decided to wear something more appropriate for a day where they're supposed to be relaxing. More specifically, Gabby is wearing a sports bra and some tight underwear that look more like shorts; and let's just say that her husband is not the happiest about her decision to wear that before he has one last chance to see her in lingerie, considering she isn't going to be wearing it for quite some time. "Oh c'mon. Did you really have to put those undergarments on already?" Gabby looked at up from her iPad when her husband asked her if she had to (already) change into the bra and underwear that she was wearing right now, which she could only respond to positively. "Yes, yes I did. Because if I was wearing lingerie, then I knew that we would have a kiss; a kiss that could easily take us to where we just were based on the hormones that we're both experiencing at the moment. Or do I need to remind you that you almost took my panties off, threw them away and was about to have sex with me when we said that we're done for today?" Matt snickered when he heard Gabby say that, not really needing to be reminded of what he (almost) did sine he remembered full well what he did.

And that was due to the fact that Gabby already yelled at him about it, since he promised her that they would not be having sex with each other today; they were going to take it easy as they enjoy some Black Friday shopping together. "You know, we could always do something else to calm down." Gabby looked at Matt when he told her that. "And what might that be?" Matt smiled at his beautiful wife. "We can go do the Black Friday sales in store, save the online shopping for Cyber Monday." Gabby laughed when she heard Matt tell her that, because that was the last thing that she wanted to do right now. "Baby, last time I checked...I was pregnant with our twins. Do you really think that isn't a good idea for us to go out shopping, when I can easily get injured by people who want to get things quickly?" Thinking about what his wife just told him, Matt just nodded as that was a really good point. "Yeah, that's a good point." Gabby agreed with her loving husband when he told her that, because she always makes good points on those topics. "I know right?" Matt just snickered when he heard Gabby say that. "Oh, now don't get too cocky there Ms. Casey." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that.