(21) A Drama-Filled Welcome to Puerto Rico

Hi Readers, I hope you guys enjoyed my blog post that I just wrote for you guys. I just wanted to let you guys know that I have decided to continue them for the rest of my series, as I really like them. They are fun to write, and they give me a way to summarize things that have happened over the past few days from Gabby's point of view. Also, it can allow me to go into more details than I maybe can when I am writing a scene in a chapter. So, if you guys ever have any questions when it comes to something that's happened in a chapter; then you should definitely send me a question, and I will include it in the next blog post. That's how I have decided to do it. But right now, we're not doing a blog post; we're doing some chapters.

Note: I have decided to do some retcon in this story. As right now, Ramon is not the biggest fan of them getting pregnant; and he's not happy about it, and he yelled at Gabby when she told him that. So, that's where we're going to begin now.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

San Juan, Puerto Rico – October 16, 2018
It didn't take them as long as they thought it would to get here to Puerto Rico and get the essentials settled. They have their home all set up, they had a vehicle, and they had each other. But that didn't mean that they were all ready to get right to work, right to volunteering (which is what they were going to do while they live here). Rather, they are going to do something else. And just what might that be? They are going to have a honeymoon, just a couple weeks to be together. And that's going to be perfect, as it's exactly what the both of them need and want; especially after what's happened recently. And what might that be? Well, Gabby just got into a fight with her father over her plans to get pregnant; they told him of their plans (even thought she has an aneurysm that can kill her), and Gabby has yet to shake what her father told her. Heck, he can still hear the words in his head. "Don't come crying to me Matthew when your wife is dead. This is stupid."

And the next part of what really hurt Gabby. "Whoever had this bright idea, are an idiot." Little did her dad know that, it wasn't his idea to get pregnant (even with the aneurysm); as you know, it's Gabby's idea. And that was something that really bothered his wife, as the reality was that it was her idea; it wasn't his idea, and Gabby told him that before they kicked him out. And of course, that happened the day before they left to go to Puerto Rico (they went back to Chicago to get more things); then, they flew from Chicago to San Juan via Miami. But now, they're here; and he's ready to give his wife some comfort. Walking over to her this evening clad in his boxers after having their first supper in their new home (it's currently 6:30 pm), Matt carried her a bit of tea so that he could sit down in bed with her where Gabby was currently sitting down in her lingerie; lingerie that he knows is a way to get his attention. She wants to have his attention to help her.

To help her feel better, as that's what she needs right now. She needs to feel better, and only her husband can help her feel that way; and she's so glad that's what he's going to do right now, as he is the man of her dreams (and the love of her life). But now, enough about how Gabby's feeling; it's time for Matt to give her some tea so that he can get her to relax, which is something else that she needs to do right now. She needs to relax so that they can calm down, and make sure that the both of them are able to talk; which is another thing that the couple have been doing much more often, and Matt's glad that's the case. With him not being proficient in Spanish, Matt is going to need her help for a while; and if they aren't in a good place, then he knows that things will quickly get awkward in between the both of them. But that isn't the case right now, as he's here to make her feel better; he's making her feel better by making sure that feels loved and respected by him.

And that was exactly what he felt towards her. Matt loves his wife more than anything, and he respects her too; sure, he didn't show it to her in the past, but that was not the case right now. Rather, he was doing everything right now; he was taking care of her as she just took it easy to relax right now. It's what she needs right now, as she's a bit stressed when it comes to her father not approving of her choices. As much as she likes to be independent, she's still a daddy's girl at heart. She likes to have her father's approval, which she didn't get when she said that; even thought she has an aneurysm, she and Matt are going to try and have a baby together. And let's just say, it didn't go down well (as you know from that you read above). But right now, we aren't going to concentrate on what her father said; rather, Matt is going to concentrate on his wife and making sure that she feels better. And how is he going to do that? He's going to sit down in bed with his wife.