(81) The Caseys Celebrate Two Years - Part Six

Hello Readers: Sorry for the slow/low updating today. I have been trying to get them out as fast as I can for you guys as I know that you guys definitely do want more chapters. However, I have found myself wanting to perfect the chapters; and I have also been having a bit of trouble when it came to trying to find the right words to convey the story that I am trying to write for you guys. I just hope that I'm doing the story justice. Now, let's not waste anymore time and just get started.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It didn't take the couple to get back into their undergarments after enjoying their nice bath together this morning, the bath that really calmed Gabby down and made sure that she was feeling better. But now, they were both just ready to relax with each other once again; they were ready to climb back in bed with each other and take things nice and slow with each other. And that truly was going to be absolutely perfect. Matt was going to kiss her, she was going to hold him close, and they were just going to take it easy with each other. Well, soon. There was just one thing that the couple had to do first, and that was that they had a bit of lunch to make sure that Gabby was good for the rest of the day. So that's why they are currently on their way downstairs together in their undergarments. Yes, Matt decided to stay in his boxers rather than put clothes on as he wanted to continue to tease his beautiful wife. The wife whom he loved more than anything in the entire world.

And now that they're both in the kitchen together, Matt smirked as he turned around to face Gabby so that they could share a kiss, which was something that Gabby insisted on happening the moment that they walked into he kitchen, that being due to her hormones having really been activated while they were in the bath with each other. Matt holding her in his arms and running his hands all over her body; well, that just made her want to kiss her husband more. They shared a bunch of kisses in the bath, but not the kisses that Gabby wanted to share. Rather, Gabby wanted to stare into her husband's eyes as she kissed him; and that was exactly what they're going to do once they're in the kitchen with each other. Just walking over to the kitchen, Matt smirked as he led her over to the counter and then turned to lean her against the counter. Smiling as she looked at her husband, Gabby smiled as she moved her arms around Matt's neck while he stepped close to her.

Just holding the man of her dreams close to her as they both stood in the kitchen together, Gabby smiled as she stared into his eyes; at the same time, Matt put his hands next to Gabby on the counter and just stood very close to her. Smiling at her husband, Gabby smiled as she put her hands on the top of her chest while kissing him slowly. Just taking things nice and slow with the woman of his dreams, Matt smirked as he put his hands on her stomach. "So, I can see that bath made you feel better." Gabby laughed when she heard Matt say that, moving her hands to his arms as she rubbed them. "Yeah, and I am also going to enjoy the meal that you're going to make for me." Matt smirked. "Not that it's going to take long, as I told you that I already made meals for us; remember?" Gabby smiled when Matt reminded her of that. "Right, I remember that now." Matt just smirked. "So, I was thinking you can go relax on the couch; and then I can make the meal for us."

Gabby agreed with me as I said that. "Are we going to eat down here?" Moving his hand to his wife's neck, Matt smirked as he stroked her cheek and then leaned in to kiss his beautiful wife softly. Just taking things nice and slow with the woman of his dreams, Matt smirked as they are both extremely happy with each other right now. "What do you say you go sit on the couch and go relax? I can heat up the meal, and then we can eat down here. Afterwards, I can do the dishes and you can go relax in bed." Gabby smirked when Matt said that, proceeding to walk away while shaking her hips; and that just pissed Matt off. "Okay, that wasn't fair!" Gabby laughed. "Yeah, and neither is the sight of my husband walking around in his boxers." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife when she said that, proceeding to make his way over to the fridge to grab the meal that he made for her. That meal? A chicken Caesar salad. "By the way, don't get too comfortable there on the couch."