(110) New Year's Day - Part Four

Hello readers, and welcome to another day of chapters. I still can't believe that we now find ourselves at chapter one hundred and ten already. It seems like just yesterday I was starting to story. But now, this is where we are as we start 2019 off in Hawaii of all places. I hope that you guys have all enjoyed the story so far and continue to read for a long time. But how about we get to it today? Here we go with another set of chapters for you guys, here's Chapter 110.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The married couples were both happy, happy to be together and just relaxing this fine New Year's morning as they found themselves spending some quality time with each other as they waited for breakfast to be made (by Matt's mother-in-law) and brought to them this morning; and that was going to be just as nice as the time that they were spending with their wives, as it meant that the husbands weren't going to have to get up in order to get the food that their wives want. (And, in Gabby's case, needs in order to keep both herself and their twin boys fed). And let's just say that this was perfect, especially for Gabby as she sat down on the couch in between Matt's legs as she laid down on his chest. And there was a reason for that. It was because it was both very comfortable, and it allowed Matt to do something that they both enjoyed; and that had him run his hand around her stomach as a way to make sure that their sons know that they're loved, which they are.

Putting her hand on Matt's chest as she just relaxed with him this morning, Gabby smiled as she felt him turn his head and then kiss her forehead softly; and while it was not the place that she would really like him to give her a kiss, it was okay based on the situation (as she didn't want to move out of his arms just to get a kiss). If she could stay like this all day, she would do just that. However, she knows that it won't be the case as Matt and Kelly are going to go work on something together today; after all, the incorporation of their company was something that needed to be done before they could really do anything else related to business decisions. However, there was one thing that was still on her mind. And that was who else was going to help run the company. I mean, they can't do it with just the four of them; and even if Matt did want to offer her brother a position on the board, this is not the time to bring it up when...well, you know what happened.

Taking a breath, Gabby tried to keep these thoughts down as she didn't want to speak about them at the moment; however, she has a husband who can read her very well now a days...and he doesn't exactly like it when she keeps stuff in, especially not when he can help her through whatever's bothering her right now. And if there's something bothering her at the moment, then he would like to know what it is; after all, he is her husband and he's here to help her first and foremost. That's his job as her husband, and he's taken it quite seriously ever since they got back together for good just three months earlier; ahead of the road trip that really changed his life and made him realize that he didn't want to live in Chicago anymore. Rather, he wanted to go on trips and explore with Gabby. And that was definitely something that they were going to do, especially with this newfound wealth that they have found themselves fortunate to now have for their life.

A life that he could've only dreamed of having a few months earlier. But now, this was not a dream life; it was his reality, a reality that he gets to live with his beautiful wife each and every day. But soon, he's not just going to be living it with Gabby; rather, he's going to be living it with both Gabby and their sons Gabriel and Matteo. Now that is going to be a lot of fun, and something that he can't wait to experience; life with sons is going to be much different than the life than they have right now where it's just the two of them, but he's ready to take it head on as he's always wanted to have children. But more specifically, he's always wanted to have children with Gabby; as you know, this has always been a dream for the couple. And now that it's coming true, the couple couldn't be happier and just want to enjoy this pregnancy; and afterwards, they want to enjoy each and every day of their life as parents. But for now, they are just waiting for their arrival.