Chapter Ten: Checking Ohio Off the List

Hi Readers: I hope you liked the last chapter that I wrote for you guys. And what have you guys thought of the chapters so far? I really am sorry that I am not giving you as much content to read today, but I hope to give you more tomorrow. Enjoy Chapter Ten tonight, and then more tomorrow. Thanks again for reading my dear readers.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When Gabby said that she was wearing something quite sexy for her husband under her clothes, Matt could easily agree that she was not exaggerating when she was saying that; god, the lingerie that she's wearing for him is something that he loves to look at. That was especially the case when it's his wife who is currently standing right next to him clad in the lingerie that she said that he would love. Wrapping his arm around his beautiful wife, Matt smirked due to the fact that she truly is something; and she is so damn sexy. Feeling her cuddle up to him, Matt smiled as he turned his head and looked at her (while still trying to concentrate on his chore of doing the dishes). But he was really doing a poor job of it due to the fact that his wife is currently very attracting, and she knows that for a fact. She's making him want to run his hand all over hey body so much, that he can barely contain his excitement over the fact that she's currently wearing this lingerie for him.

God, she is just so damn sexy; and he's sure that Gabby knows that. Finishing up with the dishes, Matt smirked as he went to empty the sink (while also feeling Gabby cuddle up to him more). Wrapping her arms around his neck as she stepped in front of Matt, Gabby smirked due to the fact that she's well aware of just how much Matt loves what she's wearing for him tonight. "So, how long until I'm going to be able to get this nice sweater off of you?" Smiling at Gabby as he asked her that, Matt moved his hands to her bathrobe before proceeding to undo the strings of it. "How long do you want me to take in taking off my shirt?" Gabby smirked as she put her hands on Matt's chest, well aware that he was just playing with her. God, he knows just how much she wants him; and how she really wants to get pregnant with their first child. I mean, not that she's constantly thinking about it (but she is). That's especially the case due to the fact that he finally agreed to it.

And she wants to thank him for that. "Matt, I hope you know that you agreeing to try and have a baby; I know it's a huge change for you...and I'm glad that you've agreed to it. I mean, you have agreed to it right?" Matt nodded as his beautiful wife asked him whether he's agreed to it. "I have baby, I promise. And I'm not going to change my mind, as I want this bad. I want to be a dad more than anything. And the truth is, I only want you to be the one who gets pregnant. I mean, if it works. But we can always leave surrogacy in the back of our minds. I mean it." Gabby smirked when her husband said that. "I think we can both agree that, as long as the baby is biologically yours...you'll be happy." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that, before smiling as she leaned in and proceeded to kiss the man of her dreams. "I swear, you really know how to keep a woman waiting for her husband to take her to bed." Matt smirked when he heard Gabby say that, teasing her a bit.

"Oh, is that why you're here wearing this for me? Because you want me to take you to bed? Because you want me to take you in my arms...and make love to you in the state of Ohio." Gabby smiled when Matt said that. "Today will be a record, checking two states off in one day." Matt smirked when he heard Gabby say that, putting his hand on her neck. He then bent down and proceeded to kiss her neck softly. Moaning as she felt Matt kiss her neck, Gabby agreed the back of his head and just moaned really loud for him due to the fact that he's really turning her on right now. God, just the way he's kissing her is incredible. Matt then proceeded to pick his beautiful wife up in his arms, just smirking due to the fact that he knows all about how much she wants him right now. She wants him to take her in his arms and make love to her in their bed. Setting her down on the counter, Matt put his hands on her sides and smiled at her. God, she is just so damn sexy; and she knows it. She knows that her wearing this lingerie, this sexy lingerie that's very tight on her body; it's making him go wild.