(73) Bed Head Hair and Yogurt Cereal

Well, wasn't that an interesting dream. What did you guys think about it? Do you want me to do that? Is there where our story is heading? Let me know what you guys want, and whether we should start making our way in that direction. But for now, how about I proceed with the story and stop the suspense that you have with regards to what happens? Here we go.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Her husband was currently stroking her arm as they held each other close, having just woken up in each other's arms; their favorite way to wake up together in bed. Running his hand up and down his wife's arm, Matt smiled as he felt Gabby's arms snake themselves around his torso even tighter than they just were. If he had to compare this life to the life that they had a month earlier, it was the best; and they are both extremely happy with each other, even if they aren't at home. Then again, they are at home...because they have each other. Gabby is his home, and so are their future children. Their sons, Gabriel, and Matteo. Oh, and the future life that the both of them are going to have to figure out in the future. And just what might they consider having be a part of their future? Well, that may be running a business. At least, if they follow what he just dreamed about; but he just hasn't brought that up yet, as they have decided to wait to take any steps with their money.

Yes, Matt is saying that it's their money; and that's because they're going to spend it together, and make decisions as to how they spend it as husband and wife. They are going to have to do it together, as it means that they are going to make decisions together. But there's just something about this dream that he loves, the idea of him not returning to the CFD; rather, he's going to go ahead and start a business. And that's something that really peaks his interest, based on the fact of something that he might create back in Chicago; something that you've already been introduced in the dream, but one that Gabby doesn't know about yet. And while he does want to mention it, he's just too comfortable holding his beautiful wife in his arms to mention it right now; as he just wants to take it easy with his beautiful wife. Kissing her softly as he moved his hand to her neck, Matt smiled as he took things nice and slow with the woman of his dreams, his wife, Gabriela Casey.

Yet, at the same time, he couldn't help but try and hold back a laugh that he had on the tip of his tongue; a laugh that came from the bed head hair that his wife was currently suffering from. But he didn't plan on mentioning it, as he didn't want to risk loosing his chance to run his hands all over Gabby's body in this lingerie that she's wearing for him right now; yes, for him. Sure, she may not say it...but he just knows that she's wearing this lingerie for him, as she wants to tease him. That's when Matt felt Gabby run her hand up his shirt, him wondering just what that means. "Do you want me to take off my shirt for you?" Gabby took a breath when Matt asked her if she wanted him to take off his shirt. She then got close to the man of her dreams, slipping her legs in between his before putting her hand on his neck. At the same time, Matt put his hand on her hip and kissed her forehead softly. "You okay baby?" Gabby took a breath. "I don't want to have sex Matt, promise?"

Matt agreed with his wife. "I promise to keep my shirt on then." Gabby looked up at Matt before shaking her head, wanting him to take off his shirt. "I think it'd be fair for you to be shirtless, just like me as I'm wearing lingerie." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby tell him that as he's ready to do exactly what his gorgeous wife wants to do, rolling over in the process so that he can get up and then take off his shirt (which is just want she wanted him to do). Afterwards, he carried it over to his dresser so that he can set his shirt down. At the same time, Gabby just took a moment to stare at the man she loves as he walked away with his shirt so that he could set it down. Afterwards, he turned around and smiled at the woman of his dreams; the woman whom he knows that is very hormonal right now, based solely on the fact that she wanted him to take off his shirt. He then went ahead and grabbed some of the deodorant so that he could put some on for his beautiful wife.