(74) Post-Snack Teases and Kisses

Hello Readers: I hope you guys are enjoying the chapters that I have written for you guys so far today. Now, I want to tell you guys have I am open to suggestions when it comes to hypothetical dream chapters that I can write for you guys. If you guys have any ideas for dreams, then please leave them in the comments or send me a message; I love dream chapters, because it can give me ideas for how to do things in the future. Also, it just allows me to improve my writing skills. Now, without further ado, I present you guys with the last chapter for this evening. Chapter Seventy-Five tomorrow (wow).
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was the entire point of her standing at the end of their bed, clad in nothing but the sexy lingerie that Matt already told her that he loves; she wanted to do exactly what he does to her whenever he just flashes her his signature smile, or walks around in those tight boxers of his. The tight boxers that show off his gems, and his baby maker really well; but two can play that game, and Gabby has a way to show off her own pearls and her growing baby bump. And that would be the lingerie that she's currently wearing, and will be continuing to wear for the foreseeable future as it encourages, no demands attention from her husband's hands; the hands that she always wants to have all over her lingerie whenever she's wearing it due to the fact that he just has his way of touching her that makes her smile. It makes her go crazy and makes her crave him. But they aren't having sex again this afternoon. Rather, they're just going to take it easy and relax in bed together.

They're going to hold each other close, share some kisses and watch some movies; and they may even work on getting some stuff for the babies, even though they already know that they are going to get a bunch of gifts when their families come down to Hawaii for Christmas. Yes, they are going to be hosting Christmas this year; and it's all due to the fact that they want to do Christmas where it's warm, and so do their families. And that family also includes their firehouse family, Kelly and Stella more specifically; they've invited them to come if they feel like getting out of Chicago, on the condition that his father is feeling good enough for them to be able to leave. But that's not her concern right now, as that's a couple weeks away. Right now, the only thing that Gabby has on her mind is what her husband is going to do when he sees her standing at the end of their bed...in this lingerie that he loves so much, and always wants to run his hands all over whenever he can.

I mean, Gabby has an idea of what he might want to do, but she just doesn't know yet as he isn't here; and that's starting to worry her, as she's starting to get a bit more hormonal and actually starting to think about leaving the end of their bed and moving out to the kitchen where she thinks Matt still is. But rather, he's on his way back; in fact, the moment Gabby was about to start walking to the kitchen was also the moment that Matt walked back into their room.

"Well, what do we have here at the end of my bed?" Gabby smirked as she heard Matt call the bed 'his bed' when it's really their bed, something she knows he's just kidding with her about

"Well, what do we have here at the end of my bed?" Gabby smirked as she heard Matt call the bed 'his bed' when it's really their bed, something she knows he's just kidding with her about. "Oh, I don't know; maybe it's just me wanting to tease my husband." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that, because it certainly was working; he's very turned on by what's in front of him, and that will always be the case when his beautiful wife is in front of him, and just wearing some very sexy lingerie.