(119) Matt Dream: Father's Day 2020 & Matteo's First Steps

Hi Readers: What did you guys think of New Year's Day and the baby shower? Let me know in the comments. Now, before we start writing the second day of the year Two-Thousand and Nineteen; I am going to write my first dream chapter in a while. I truly hope that you guys enjoy this chapter and tell me what you guys think in the comments. Other than that, how about we get to it. I now present to you with my latest idea for a dream chapter in Chapter One Hundred and Nineteen.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Father's Day 2020
He actually got to sleep in for the first time in a few months. By some miracle, Gabby was able to keep their boys under control (and quiet) so that he could sleep on his second father's day. And that was something that made him smile, especially since that means that they've had their dream sons for over a year now. And the truth was, life was incredible; and so was business. The business that he's been creating over the past year has been doing great, and he's truly had it all. He has a beautiful wife, two beautiful sons, a gorgeous home in Hawaii, a thriving business, and did I mention that he has a beautiful wife? Especially in what she's currently wearing for him right now, some sexy lingerie.. Now, this is something that daddy like; and even better, he doesn't need to share it with any other man...but he wishes he did. Let me be a bit more specific as to why that's the case. You see, as of three months ago; Hawaii has been under lockdown due to COVID-19.

That means that he will not be able to see his mother (who flew back to Chicago for a bit) or his sister for a while. But that was not his main priority. Rather, his main priority was the health and safety of his beautiful wife and their sons. And so far, they have been safe, which was everything that the couple have ever wanted. But there was one thing that Matt didn't want right now. He didn't want to be thinking about this. He either wanted to be sharing a beautiful kiss with his sexy, lingerie-clad wife; or he wanted to be holding one of his beautiful twin boys Gabriel and Matteo in his arms. While he could go see his boys, who are currently playing together with their toys in the living room; he would much rather be with his wife at the moment, especially when she is currently clad in this sexy lingerie that she's wearing right now. Making his way into the kitchen this morning, Matt Casey smirked as he walked up behind Gabby and put his hands on her hips for her.

Feeling Matt put his hands on her hips this morning, Gabby's face light up with a smile on her face; a smile that only grew as he wrapped his arm around her waist, and brought her body back against his chest this morning. Smirking as she felt Matt's muscular chest against her back, Gabby moaned as she really loves the feeling of being tugged back against her loving husband's muscular chest; whether that takes place while they're standing together, or are in bed with each other...it doesn't matter where it happens, as long as it happens. And that's exactly what led to Gabby turning around to face her loving husband. Stepping close to him, Gabby smirked as she wrapped her arms around his neck and just stepped close to him. At the same time, Matt smiled as he put his hands on her hips. "Why hello there." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, running her hands down his chest. At the same time, Matt decided to open her bathrobe this morning.

And let's just say that he loved the sight, the sight of the lingerie. "Oh baby." Gabby smirked when she heard Matt say that, running her hands down his chest once again as her loving husband looked at the sexy lingerie that she was wearing for him right now. "I can only assume that means that daddy likes the lingerie that I made for him?" Matt looked up at his wife when she said that, as he was shocked when he heard her tell him that she made this lingerie; more specifically though, that she made it for him. "You made this lingerie for me?" Gabby smiled when her husband asked her whether she made the lingerie for him. "Well, this is one of a few prototypes that I made for the lingerie that I may want to sell." Matt smirked when he heard Gabby say that, tugging her gorgeous body against his before grabbing her robe to take it off completely. "Well, you will not hear me complaining if you want to keep wearing the prototypes of them." Gabby laughed, smiling.

"I might do that for a few months, as I can't exactly meet up with models for them to try the proto..." Moving his hand to Gabby's neck, Matt brought her lips to his before kissing her softly. "No business today." Gabby was a bit taken aback when she heard Matt say that. "Sorry, did you just say that?" Matt smirked. "It's Father's Day, and daddy likes his gift. He doesn't want to associate his gift with work." Gabby smirked when she said that, running her finger down his chest. "And mama likes the sight of her husband shirtless and clad in nothing but his boxers." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, stepping close to her before kissing her once again. He then decided to pick her up in his arms, setting her on the counter so that he could tease her. Getting close to her again, Matt smirked as he wrapped her legs around his waist. "I want a gift tonight."

Gabby looked at her loving husband when he told her that. "Oh, do you now?" Matt smirked as he leaned up, kissing his beautiful wife softly. "I want to start trying for Shay and Ramona." Gabby smiled when she heard Matt roll his R.

"I love the way you just rolled your R. It's so sexy." Matt smirked when he heard Gabby say that, moving his hands to her sides as he tugged his beautiful wife close to him. Afterwards, he leaned in and started to try and kiss her; that was, until he saw something out of the corner of his eye that made him stop. Turning his head, he turned to look at Gabriel and Matteo. "Hey, that was a..." That's when Matt just stared at his son. "Oh my god." Gabby then got worried. "What..." Turning her head, she just looked at the same thing that Matt was currently looking at. And that was the sight of their son, Matteo taking his first steps. "Oh my god." Matt them smiled as he made his way over to the living room this morning so that he could make sure that he was there for Matteo. Just smiling at his son, Matt bent down. "Hi buddy, come here. Come to daddy." Matteo looked up a bit, seeing his daddy before going ahead with giving him a bit smile as he walked over.

Just watching his son take his first few steps, Matt smiled as some tears escape his eyes while he motioned for Matteo to keep walking over to him. "Come to daddy Matteo." Matteo then smiled as he walked right into his dad's arms. Picking him up in his arms, Matt smiled as he held him close before kissing his cheek softly. "God job Matteo! You did it. You took your first steps buddy." Matt then kissed his cheek once again, smiling as he was incredibly happy over the fact that Matteo took his first steps. At the same time, Gabby smiled as she made her way into the living room to join her husband and their sons. "Well, I think that was a great father's day gift for you." Matt then realized, that was right; Matteo just took his first steps on father's day. Moving his hand to his stomach, Matt smiled as he kissed Matteo's cheek again. "Did you want to do it for daddy Matteo? Yeah, you wanted to do it for daddy on Father's Day." Matt just smiled at his son this morning.

He then kissed his cheek again, smirking due to the fact that this was something incredible. There truly is nothing like the sight of his son walking around for him on Father's Day. Well, maybe his birthday; but this is a close second place. His baby boy (and namesake) taking his first steps, on Matt's second father's day. There truly is nothing like it, and it was a great way for the family to start Father's Day 2020.