(103) Ringing in 2019 - Part Three

Hello Readers: What are you guys thinking of New Year's Eve 2019 so far? Well, I hope that you guys are ready for more. But spoiler, this story might not turn out the way you think; and let's just say that the pregnancy is both a blessing, and a curse for this fun evening. You'll see what I mean in a moment. Enjoy Chapter One Hundred and Three.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SCREENING ROOM, CASEY HOME – 7:30 PM
She felt absolutely horrible, but not just when it came to how she feels physically; she was talking emotionally, as this was not what Gabby wanted this evening. This was not the plan that she and her husband had for the evening, nor was it the plan that their friends had. It was embarrassing, and it just felt horrible. The worst part? She ruined her best friend's outfit. She looked so hot this evening, and she thought that she just ruined a great dress; a dress that she knew her friend would like. But unfortunately, it all had to go down the drain. So, here she was; sitting in the living room of her and Matt's home in one of Matt's button up shirts, and some of her favorite comfortable shorts. However, she made sure that she was still wearing the lingerie underneath. The reason? She wants to make it up to her husband, as this was going to be his last New Year's Eve out for a while; but she ruined it, and that was the reason why he was unable to find her. That was, until now.

"There you are Gabriela." Turning her head, Gabby thought that Matt was going to be walking in; but rather, it was her mom whom she just heard yell. "Matt! She's in the screening room." Taking a breath, Gabby just sat up some more while looking at her mom. Seeing that her daughter looked down at the moment, Camila Dawson decided to make her way into the room so that she could speak to her daughter. "Gabriela? Are you okay mi amor?" Turning her head, Gabby took a breath as she looked at her mother; trying to hide the tears that she had in her eyes at the moment, the tears that we coming out both because of her hormones...and because of the mess that she just created for both her husband, and for her best friend. She just hates what she did, and she can't believe that it even happened. She feels horrible, and hasn't been able to forgive herself yet; so, she has no idea how she's going to get her best friend to forgive her for what she's done.

Just walking in this evening, Gabby's mom made her way over to her so that she could speak to her; as it was clear to her that she was not okay at the moment. I mean, would you be okay if you threw up all over your best friend's outfit? An outfit that was probably making her feel much better than she should be at the moment? Gabby knows the feeling of having lost a child, and how hard it is to get out of that funk; so, she had every right to believe that her best friend was mad at her as she just sat down. Feeling her mom walk over to her, Gabby took a breath as she turned her head and looked at her; she didn't really want her mom to be here, but she knew that there was no chance that her mom wasn't going to be here when she's down. Walking over to her daughter this evening, Camila Dawson proceeded to sit down next to her so that she could give her comfort. "Mi amor, what's wrong?" Taking a breath, Gabby knew full well that her mother was not going to take any BS.

She was going to push her until she spoke to her, just like her husband (rightfully) would do. I mean, they both care for her so much; that they both want to do whatever they can to make sure that she's okay, which is exactly what they're supposed to do. Just taking a breath, Gabby looked at her mother. "I threw up all over my best friend's dress." Camila looked at her daughter when she said that, clearly able to see that was really bothering her at the moment. She could see the tears in her eyes, about how bad she felt that she even did that to her best friend's clothes. However, she didn't feel like she really had a need to be worried; after all, it's just clothes...and she really believes that Stella will forgive her. So, for Gabby not to believe that as well really breaks the mother's heart; especially when Stella is Gabby's best friend. She could never hold this silly thing against her. "Sweetie, that's not something that you need to worry about. She's your best friend mija."