(113) New Year's Day - Part Seven: Post-Lunch Fun

Hi Readers: Sorry for the slow updates. I hope that you can forgive me, because I am continuing to give you updates; and that's all that matters at the end of the day right? Well, I hope you're ready for what Matt and Gabby are going to do today...because I think we both know what they're going to do after lunch, which is right now; chapter begins post-lunch.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They had an early lunch with each other, but that was fine with the wife; after all, there was a reason why they wanted to have an early lunch. They wanted to have time alone, the rest of the day alone more specifically. And that was perfect, as it was exactly what the couple need after not having had each other the night before. To say that the couple are hormonal, well that would be an understatement; after all, they want each other pretty bad. They want to take it easy with each other, and they want to make love to each other; and Gabby was ready to do just that with her husband, the moment he got back from the kitchen (where he did the dishes). While she was hoping that he'd be shirtless, she wasn't too sure about what he was going to do. But lucky for her, he was clad in nothing but his boxers as he made his way into their room today. "Wow, talk about a risky move; a move that could've definitely grossed out both my mother, and our best friend." Matt agreed.

At the same time, he also smirked at the sight of his beautiful wife standing at the end of their bed while just wearing her shirt. "Well, well. What's this?" Gabby smirked when Matt asked her that, really craving her husband as he closed the door behind him. He then proceeded to carry his clothes over to his dresser that he can set them down. "Looks like I can wear these clothes again tomorrow." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that he can wear the clothes again tomorrow. "And later, because you definitely need to get food last time I checked." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife when she said that, smirking due to the fact that she truly is very sexy. God, she is so damn sexy; and he's definitely ready to devour her in bed. Just looking at his beautiful wife, Matt smiled as he walked up to her before proceeding to put his hands on her sides. Moving her hands to Matt's chest, Gabby smiled as she leaned in and proceeded to kiss her loving husband softly today.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, Gabby smirked due to the fact that she is madly in love with the man who is currently standing in front of her clad in nothing both his boxers; the man who just so happens to also be her loving husband, and the father of her children. Putting her hands on Gabby stomach, Matt smirked as he leaned in and proceeded to kiss her once again. Taking things nice and slow with Gabby, Matt smirked due to t he fact that he's incredibly happy at the moment. And Gabby definitely knows that based on how her husband is kissing her at the moment. "God, you just love kissing me; don't you Matt?" Matt agreed with his beautiful wife when she asked him that, proceeding to pick her up in his arms while wrapping her legs around his waist. After all, he does need to make sure that she's safe if he decides to carry her in his arms. He doesn't want her to fall, nor does he want to do anything that will affect the babies. (Not that he ever could).

Just smiling at his beautiful wife as he got close to her, Matt smiled as he felt Gabby put her hands on his chest and kissed him softly. Moving his hand to Gabby's neck, Matt smiled as she truly is the woman of his dreams. "God, I love you so much." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that, smirking as that was exactly what she wanted to hear from her husband; the man that she's madly in love with. "God, you are just an amazing man; and I am so proud of the fact that you're also going to be the father of my children." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, smiling as he went to grab her hand. "You ready to get in bed with each other?" Gabby agreed with Matt when he asked her that, smirking as she intertwined their fingers. "However, I'm not too sure whether I want to have sex right away." Looking at his beautiful wife, Matt shook his head. "Hey, look at me." Gabby agreed with Matt, looking at the man of her dreams this morning.