Chapter Thirty-Seven: October 18th, 2018

What did you guys think of the blog post that I wrote for you guys this morning? I hope you liked it because I know that I did. Now, let's get on with the story for today. Here we go with Chapter 37, the start of a day in bed for them to relax.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Getting up out of their bed this morning, Matt Casey took a breath as he looked around his bedroom to try and find his wife as he didn't feel her on his chest; with that being where she normally slept, it was abnormal for her not to be on his chest when he woke up. And that was especially the case when the couple agreed that today would be a day in bed, a day where they can relax; and a day that she can take it easy for the sake of their twins. And that was something that was crucial (in his opinion). Gabby really needed to rest for their twins, as they both wanted to have those children badly. So, the reason why his loving wife wasn't in bed with him this morning was truly a question mark; as if there was anywhere that the husband expected Gabby to be this morning, it would've been on his chest as they cuddle up to each other in bed. Heck, they both love cuddling to each other in bed whenever they get a chance to do so (even when she doesn't need to relax and take it easy). They do it every night, and he was really hoping that he was going to be able to do it with her this morning; but that turned out not to be the case, as he didn't know where Gabby was at the moment. So, it was time to call out for her.

"Babe?" Matt said, calling out with the hopes of trying to find his wife this morning; still unaware of the fact that she was only steps away from him, and that he would easily find her if he just put a bit more effort into trying to find his wife (who wasn't lost at all). Rather, she was mere steps away from him as she sat on the porch they have off of their bedroom; enjoying a bit of tea, she snickered a bit while hitting post on her latest blog post. But now, it was time for her to tell husband just where she was this morning so that he would stop worrying about where she was. "Maybe it you put a bit more effort into trying to find me, then you would know that I'm right over here baby." Turning his head to where his wife's voice was coming from, Matt smiled as he sat up so that he could get out of bed and go find his beautiful wife. Proceeding to stretch a bit, Matt ended up yawning as he looked at the time and saw that it was much later than he expected. On a regular day, it wasn't abnormal for him to wake up prior to 10 am to start his day (and make Gabby some breakfast). But that was not the case today. Today, he was waking up at 10:45 am; and that might mean that his wife is starving.

God, he just hopes that she at least went to grab a muffin or something. But he's going to ask her that after he makes his way out to her, as he wants his morning kiss; a morning kiss that he should've gotten when she first woke up this morning. Had he known that she was awake, he would've woken up much sooner and made sure to go make the both of them some much needed breakfast. I mean, his wife does need to eat for the sake of their children. And he would much rather get up and make them some food, than sleep in later than he really needs to sleep in. The truth was, he didn't need to sleep in as much as he does sometimes; but that didn't mean that he didn't like sleeping in as much as he does. It just means that he gets more cuddle time with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. Well, sometimes. This morning, that turned out not to be the case due to the fact that Gabby decided to get up early and make herself some tea. Yawning a bit more as he made his way over to the back porch off of their room, Matt smiled at the sight of his beautiful wife.

"Good morning." Turning her head, Gabby smiled as she looked at Matt. "Don't worry, I already decided to go grab something to eat." Matt nodded, agreeing with his wife when she told him that; after all, he's glad that she ate. She needs to eat for the sake of their kids. And as much as he knows that his wife is well aware of that fact, he does like to remind her sometimes. "Sorry if I'm starting to pester about that." Gabby shook her head when she heard Matt say that, not wanting him to worry about pestering her over her having to eat. She knows that he's doing it because he cares for her (which he does). And all she wants is for him to relax. She wants him to take it easy, and she wants him to remember that she's fine at the end of the day. She loves him and will always love it when they are holding each other close in bed. That will always be a fact, and Matt really doesn't need to worry about her (as much). But the truth is, she knows that he'll always worry for her. Just making his way out to his beautiful wife, Matt smiled as he proceeded to sit down next to his gorgeous wife.