Chapter Nineteen: Telling the Firehouse

Hello readers, and welcome to Puerto Rico: I hope you guys are okay with this change of scenery that I have started for you guys. I really wanted to keep writing the road trip, but I thought that we can do that at a later date; right now, we need to get Matt and Gabby in Puerto Rico. And that's exactly where we are as of next chapter. But first, I am going to cover something else. I wanted to do this scene quickly, but it script format. I hope that I'm okay with posting this type of format on Fanfiction.net. If not, I apologize and it will only be for one chapter. Here are the text messages I want to write.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Matt & Gabby have joined the conversation.
K. Severide has jointed the conversation.
S. Kidd has joined the conversation.
Chief Boden has joined the conversation.
Herrmann has joined the conversation.
Joe Cruz has joined the conversation.
Brian "Otis" Zvonecek has joined the conversation.
D. Ritter has joined the conversation.
H. Capp has joined the conversation.
Lt. Jason Pelham has joined the conversation.
E. Hawkins has joined the conversation.
G. Mackey has joined the conversation.

Matt & Gabby: Hi Guys, sorry that we're doing this over text; but we have some news for you guys.
Boden: I'm already privy to this news, so do not say that I am not already aware. I will just listen.
Herrmann: What's the news guys? BTW I just sent another cheque to you guys re: Molly's.
Gabby: Thanks Herrmann. Make sure that they keep coming, or else I'll have Stella take over.
Stella: Girl, you know that you can always ask me to take over the finances.
Herrmann: Stella, don't even bother with that. I got it.

R. McHolland has joined the conversation.

Mouch: What exactly are we talking about. I'm not privy to the previous chat posts.
Matt: Oh, just bickering about Molly's payments!
Mouch: God, if this is about Molly's, then I'm out of here.
Matt: Mouch, stay or else I tell Ritter to let Tuesday sit on the couch more often.
Mouch: Last time I checked, you took a leave of absence. You have no power anymore.
Severide: But I do as senior Lieutenant. So, shut up Mouch!
Gabby: Okay, seriously? Can we not talk about this right now?

Matt: Right, back to the reason why we're here in the first place.
Mouch: Yeah, why exactly are we here?
Matt: Because me and Gabby have some news that we have to share with you guys.
Herrmann: What is it? That you're pregnant?
Matt: Herrmann! STFU about that. You were there remember!
Herrmann: I may have told Cindy BTW. We both feel horrible for you.
Matt: Okay, can we not talk about THAT right now, as that's not the reason for this conversation.

Chief Boden: Yes, do you want me to make sure that we stay on topic?
Matt: That'd be very helpful Chief Boden. BTW We aren't telling anybody about the courses.
Severide: Yeah, I already know all about those Matt. Congratulations future Chief Casey!
Matt: STFU Severide. You weren't supposed to say shit. That was privileged info as my best friend.
Herrmann: Chief Casey. Congratulations Captain!
Ritter: Yeah, congratulations Captain!
Stella: Oh, I already like that title. Ms. Gabriela Dawson, Ms. Chief Casey.

G. Casey has joined the conversation.

Gabby: Decided to join on my own so that I can talk back to some people on here.
Matt: That's fine. But listen. Let's just get this conversation started.
Stella: How about we start with the fact that G. CASEY joined the conversation??
Gabby: I go by Gabriela Casey now. I'm married to Matt, it was time for me to go by my legal last name.
Herrmann: Does that change anything for cheques?
Gabby: Send them to Matthew & Gabriela Casey. Me and him co-own all of my shares now; he's my husband.
Matt: Okay, we are getting off track right now. We need to talk about something else.
Gabby: Right, sorry baby. How about we get onto that then?